Lets talk - (anything)

Nice! I got a lousy non-shiny 14/10/11 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve caught 8 zorua so farā€¦ and they are all male.
Yet the ā€˜dex shows females are available. Is it just a bad RNG thing or is it like Salandit? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Can the male counterpart not evolve?

Yes males can evolve. (Though they canā€™t be traded)

I just meant like there are 8 males to every female for Salandit and wondered if Zorua had a similar imbalanceā€¦?

2 Likes

Just looked it up on the interwebs.
Zorua: male = 87.5%, female = 12.5%

*Edit: finally got a female - 10th attempt :partying_face:

2 Likes

A tryā€¦ after catching some Zorua I had the idea to put one of them as Buddy.

The hope is that now they appear exactly as this, as a Zorua.

Tomorrow I will tell if it works.

Haha, not necesary to wait, it works.

Based on what I read it will spawn normal Zorua and wonā€™t have a transform animation but it is for sure worth a try.

Goodbye @NotanotherKangaskhan ! You will be missed

I wish you the best

Notice how the leaves of autumn, added as part of this Halloween event, seem to be coming from the sky, like rain or snowā€¦ I guess those are coming from REALLY tall trees.

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Niantic infographics

I kind of thought the matter of a new PokĆ©mon that seems like it should be a shiny but isnā€™t, and whether it has a shiny, was relevant to that thread. Sorry to have missed direct relevance and hit only tangential relationship, instead. Iā€™ll try to aim more precisely.

1 Like

Itā€™s all good, I was just confused in which thread I even was in so I thought Iā€™d fix it. Your first post was also okay but I thought Iā€™d move it entirely to make sure it wouldnā€™t whirl off into a big conversation in the shiny thread.

1 Like

If anyone is willing to help me with likes on a stop please let me know. It is currently selected to be the next stop according to how it should go, but after the fiasco I just posted in the Wayfarer thread everything is possible so I want to maximalize my chances as soon as possible.

I will help you.

Iā€™ll send you the gift. I may have already sent it to you but thereā€™s a second picture on it now.

Sent it, thanks! Now letā€™s pray it worksā€¦

Saw the likes @Branebs. Thanks a lot.

I gave it a like.

1 Like

https://www.thegamer.com/75-year-old-father-jailed-for-assaulting-a-man-over-pokemon-go-gym/

Iā€™m not actively playing the game atm and all of a sudden the Campfire icon appears on my game. Havenā€™t even opened it yet in 5 days since appearing.

1 Like