Lets talk - (anything)

Off topic/no topic/everything.

Enjoy a conversation with your fellow trainers.

3 Likes

This should have been made so long ago

4 Likes

Sorry was busy with pokemon go ideas and dying in fortnite. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

You play fortnite on PC

Yes i do.

1 Like

Did you build your own PC

2 Likes

nope paid for a gaming laptop. Probably not as good as whatever the real pros use but i am just playing casually

1 Like

Right on always wanted to build one

2 Likes

It usually becomes the best pc you ever had when you do that.

3 Likes

True but I can’t justify spending money like that and @bobbyjack8 hank Williams the first and Hank Williams the third is the best music ever

1 Like

me neither. But i am happy with my laptop just feels not as fast as when i first got it and idk what to do about it, probably nothing. I have two. A older one that i barely use almodt never, and the one i bought more recently. :man_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

My Ultrabook was like that but a driver that comes to my job took a look at it for me and now it runs like brand new

sick, i try to keep mine up to date and honestly have nothing on it except fortnite and some other games that i dont even play so i have no clue why mines even slow, well not slow. I think i am a speed junky…:man_facepalming:t4: if it isn’t doing what it suppose to instantly then i figure somethings wrong

You’re right something’s wrong that guy told me you have to clean them out every now and then I don’t know what he mean by clean them out

Maybe reformatting. But nowadays it’s windows 10​:man_facepalming:t4: i don’t have any disc or anything that my laptop would need. I used to reformat my pc(brick x2) every now and then. Even my 2nd laptop is brick. :man_shrugging:t5:

I don’t play any games on pc, mostly on PS4

2 Likes

Sup folks. A random conversation thread is a solid idea.

3 Likes

What do you call a brick?
How much RAM

1 Like

a brick as in it doesnt work good. i would need to check. if its old lap its useless. new lap has 12gigs i believe or something rather decent

1 Like

I use a laptop from 2009 and it “works”
Except for it taking some time to start (15 min)

1 Like