Lets talk - (anything)

I don’t think so, he’s too busy making horrible events. :joy:

1 Like

The events have been rather muddled. But compared to the game-feature decisions, particularly the quality-of-life feature rollbacks, the events haven’t been so bad.

(More a statement about the abject suckage of removing user-friendly features, than about the quality of the events…)

One of the main things that keeps me playing are good spawns. I was finally back on track playing the game and enjoying it and then the Evolve to Stars event came and my motivation to play is again nowhere to find anymore and that’s just for the bad spawns we had last event.

Something is…

1 Like

About that Poltergeist move that Chandelure got today: Is it better than Shadow Ball? … Never mind, I just saw the full breakdown and how mediocre Poltergeist is. Keeping one as a novelty, perhaps.

Today I’ve caught a Shundo, a yellow shiny female hundo Burmy.

What would you do, let it as it is, or evolve it?

3 Likes

@bagguille Congrats :tada:!!

I would simply gaze at it - in total awe - for hours… :hourglass_flowing_sand:

…then I’d secretly send it off to the Professor :rofl:
So I could continue to complain that I’ve never caught a shundo! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha, I think I will not use your advice, but I have something for you, at least in screenshot.

4 Likes

To all my international PokemonGo friends one here, don’t be surprised if you see a dramatic down turn in my participation on here soon.
It will be pretty my in line with my dramatic down turn in PoGo game play as life circumstances are changing atm and I’m not sure how PoGo fits with it yet. Other things are taking priority right at the point in time.
If I vanish from participation I thank you all for your time on here, especially to those I consider closer freindships.
May all your catches be 100% and Shiny.

6 Likes

If we don’t see you return, it was awesome to have had you on our forum and may the future be fortunate. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thanks for being here as long as you could. Will not be the same after.

And you know, you can’t see the future, your allways wellcomed back.

1 Like

Been glad to make your acquaintance here and to have the friendship of RedLegs and JiffyBlue in the game. May you and yours both prosper and thrive going forward. I hope that you wind up not having to drop out here; but if you do, then I hope that we cross paths again soon.

@NotanotherKangaskhan
Darn it… how are we gonna finish the hundo challenge now?!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But seriously… best of luck bud… will miss you loads.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

No more than the latest in-game news posted by Niantic; but it is read aloud, which could be listened to while doing other things, which is often a plus. So thanks for the post.

(oops, the comment that this text replaces was supposed to go in email… sorry)

I’m exausted… one Hundo Pumpkaboo XXL Female more and I have the complete family.
1600 candies needed for all the evolutions, 15 of 16 Hundos needed, it’s enough. There have to be better playgrounds than this.

1 Like

Hey, thanks @Jormdeworm , for the invitation. The result was not bad, a 14/13/12 Jamask, but better than the ones I’ve seen up to now.

2 Likes