Lets talk - (anything)

True, I forgot this, thanks.

Disgusting.

1 Like

My thought about these ā€“ no aspect of them is an improvement.

They show up when one fails to beat a Team GO Rocket opponent (for certain when losing to leaders or the boss, but Iā€™m guessing they also show up if you lose to a grunt).

iirc we do know how to fix it but it would also break a couple of other things.

I think Candela looks the best. #TeamValor

Watch this!

The difference with when I tried it is to make a pause of three seconds between throws.

Well, a reason to try againā€¦

Well, a new nonsense, but no Bird appearsā€¦ so no try of the trick has been applied.

I tried it on a Galarian Moltres and it broke out and fled before the ball even shook, so Iā€™m not wasting anymore Ultra Balls on this.

2 Likes

Same to me, seems that the article was written after having a good result.
Itā€™s not functioning regulary, No more tries. Well, I will try in the normal way if it appears, but no throwing away balls.

Seems like confirmation bias and luck lol

Notice how the Xerneas in our PokĆ©mon storage looks different from the one we caught. The catch had a rainbow of antler colors, and the storage has all blue. I kind of like the simpler one and wouldnā€™t mind if the catch version was the same.

Encounter:

Storage:

1 Like

I allways thought it was a color of activation. But touching the image it moves, but not iluminatesā€¦
No idea why they do it.

Another strange thing.
I had a count of 7-day streaks turning Photodiscs in april of 200. And now in october its in 241.

6 month difference, around 24 weeks, from where come the other 16 countings???

1 Like

I found the answer on gosunoob site, that when in BATTLE, the antlers go into that colorful mode. Your response was right, @bagguille (just your test didnā€™t indicate it, because the aggressive demonstration it makes when provoked in storage isnā€™t quite the active mode of battle).

1 Like
1 Like

Seems somebody got all collectionsā€¦

imagen

Must be John Hanke

2 Likes

Veeery good responseā€¦ :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well, tomorrow I will return to my homecity, Valencia.
So, wouldnā€™t be strange if I need two days before connecting again. See youā€¦