Lets talk - (anything)

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to catch two Galarian Birds off the Incense when they put Galarian Farfetchā€™d in the wild during an event. Shouldnā€™t be too hard, right? Might as well try for three too.

1 Like

Since this ā€œincenseā€ is usable I have seen about 5 Galarian Birdsā€¦ as typical all have run away.
And I throw ā€œallwaysā€ excelent, curve and ar+ and giving a golden rasp.
Soā€¦ nearly no chance to find this birds, and when I see them, with all the potencial weapons to have more chances, nothing.
Why Iā€™m still trying to get ONE (not two in one day, not one from time to time)?

If we have stupid inventions in all functions of PoGo, this Adventure Incense is the top. No output, using a lot of resources. Why we are still using it? Not even the spawns are interesting.

After trying it a couple of times on my own volition, I have since used it only when the game has required it for a task whose reward is worth the bother. Iā€™d be more inclined to use the daily incense if there were a realistic hope of catching one of those Galarian birds. As it is now, the odds of even SEEING one seem to be infinitesimal.

At this point I strongly suspect that the following two things have roughly equal probabilities:

1. Catching a Galarian Bird by using the daily incense and clicking on one
  2. Being struck by lightning and winning the Mega Millions Lottery, simultaneously

Not being sarcastic, either.

1 Like

While itā€™s next to a useless exercise I set off the daily nonsense donā€™t look at the screen and let the GoPlus do itā€™s thing. Itā€™s catching around 4-5 useless PokĆ©mon and what I donā€™t see it missing I donā€™t care about. No idea if Iā€™m get a bird spawn not that it matters anyway as the IV will be unusable anyway.
Theyā€™ll make their way into Raids eventually.

1 Like

It sounds dubious to begin with, and I doubt anybodyā€™s had enough spawns to get a statistically-significant sample size. But if I use the Daily Noncense any more, and IF it results in a Galarian bird spawn, Iā€™ll probably also try the trick. Once or twice, anyway.

Thanks for the post.

I thought to try it, and what happens??? NO spawnā€¦

IĀ“ve tried again, and this time appeared an Articuno.

Ten balls before, a golden razzs, ten more and my shoot of excellence, curve and ar+ā€¦

And he runs again

1 Like

October looks interesting so far!

1 Like

I must be cursed :smiling_imp:

After 3 years of virtual isolation in my village during the pandemic I planned a trip to south-west France during the summer. But rampant wildfires and airport chaos meant that trip got cancelled.

Two weeks ago Mrs celery booked flights to Florida for a vacation in Novemberā€¦ the value of the Pound slides against the Dollar, and bam! Hurricane Ian strikes. The hotels where we like to stay in Naples and on Sanibel Island have been heavily damaged.

What next?
I guess Iā€™m staying at home.
Just pray I donā€™t plan a trip to anywhere near where you live. Iā€™m a natural disaster magnet. :frowning:

Haha, stay away from meeee :sunglasses:

@bagguille when is new badge tables summary?

Didnā€™t we just have one? :man_shrugging:t2:

If there is a need, I publish this oneā€¦

I think we should have one every month. And everybody should post their achievements on the same day. This way we can compare our latest achievements.

1 Like

Would be nice, I put a like above every notification of new achievements. And everybody who likes to see them notifies, all othersā€¦

What do you think?
https://www.thegamer.com/pokemon-go-gym-leaders-new-designs-mixed-reception/

Have not have any glitch, but Iā€™ve not seen them for a long time. The appraisal I donā€™t use, only when I send a screen for the hundo challenge. And donā€™t remember where else I could see them.

You can battle them for the Ace Trainer medal.

1 Like