Lets talk - (anything)

Maybe somebody has invited you? Seems this is the only way atm to enter Campfire.
In my game it still doesn’t appear.

"However, people did mention they were fond of the new Daily Adventure Incense, and the challenge of finding the Galarian birds. "

Really?! The challenge of finding the Galarian birds? Two problems with that statement: We can call it a challenge if you can deliberately do something either to cause it to happen or even to increase the odds. As yet, it seems like a low-probability RNG whim that finds one. And nobody I know wants just to find one. Catching one is at least as big a problem. And since the other spawns are so lame, it’s not worth trudging through day after day of that stuff without getting what we came for.

2 Likes

In the last 14 days I have “seen” two of these birds, and worth, one of them appeared exactly in the same place as another Pokémon and everytime when I tried to touch him the game has choosen this other Pokémon.
So, really, what a nice “challenge”!!!

2 Likes

Goodbye and take care, best of luck!

1 Like

It looks like a good time to get seasonal errands and planning done.

Skwovet in the wild and Guzzlord, the two I will chase to get them Hundo…

I’d like to think Guzzlord is just Niantic. They are both greedy, let people run and are both hated/feared.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the habit of using Poke Genie for remote raids, both for joining and for hosting. I was startled to recognize the gym hosting the Guzzlord raid I was just in, and the trainer hosting it from the years of Discord coordinating of raids around the area. Nice surprise!

2 Likes

I’m calling all my Guzzlord Niantic from now on.

2 Likes

Hahaha, a good idea…

1 Like

Apart, a lot of time ago there was a discussion here about what players the game choose in the battles to fight with you, and if they are real or virtual.
Well, today I fight because of the Level 45 Challenge, and I’m quite shure that I fought against me… the same clothes, the same hat, the same Pokémon… but when I was aware of it, I loose before I could read the name or make a photo.

Anybody knows where to see a chronological list of all different forms of Pikachu?
I think my list has now about 30 entries, but I have lost the control which is from when… :man_shrugging:

Just found it in Bulbapedia…

2 Likes

(had a question about what you’re trying to do, but figured that out without asking, kind of like you found your answer before somebody else answered).

1 Like

Take a look, this is now a part of my documentation of the game:

1 Like

Haven’t been playing a lot anymore. Thought I’d check how far I could scroll back in the Journal and that was five days. Usually it’s a few hours only. I noticed I wasn’t bothered to even check the game whilst going out for necessary things because of the Greedy Gluttons event but it might be I’ll fall back even more now. Even when I took a break from the game during March-June earlier this year I did still open up the game if I had to go to somewhere. Haven’t been doing my usual nomination rounds either anymore. I think my final days of playing this game are inching closer. And that even though I currently have more time to play.

I’m quite shure I would be on the same way if I hadn’t change my playing style.
6 years with a nearly daily routine is a strong exercise. The worst is that the game penalizes, or better, gifted the continous players.
But my change has given me new energy and satisfaction. Not all agree with it, but this is my problem, not of others.

1 Like

Walk 1km. Walk 2km. . . . Walk 5km. WALK. Get up off yerazz and walk!

Sir, the trainers are tired of being nagged to walk.

Explore 1km. Explore 2km. Explore 3km. . . . EXPLORE, people!

(How’s that, better?) Um, yeah, but it’s still annoying.

Seeing today’s timed research, after last weekend’s timed research (identical, except for the verb change), inspired that whine. But I’m getting weary of more and more aspects of the game trying to force me to walk more, when the places to walk are far from my neighborhood, and the free time in which to walk has shrunk so badly.

1 Like

It’s getting easier and easier to ignore certain aspects of forced game play to complete things.
Once you’ve ignored and let go of the need to do/complete everything they want it becomes very easy to play and do only the things you want for your own enjoyment.
The whole game is a vicious FoMo cycle that they play on. While a large portion of the playing community are caught in that spin cycle and spend $ the game stays alive.
If I can complete things/quests/tasks while play fits while I travel to and from work that’s good. I no longer plan to do things that takes more than the direct travel time and don’t care about what doesn’t get completed.
The game now fits with me not me fitting my time to the game.

3 Likes