Lets talk - (anything)

I’ve not done the Finneon one either. I was on holiday to London and certainly wasn’t bothered to play the game especially not for FIVE chances to get a shiny that has a full odds rate. Surprised Adventure Syc also didn’t pick up 5km because I walked like 20km each day. This weekend I have no time to play so I won’t be “exploring” five km either. Probably not even 1.

I want to buy a new PC so I can play Hogwarts Legacy. I won’t buy a ready-made PC because I want to choose the components. I know the system requirements, but I don’t want to spend too much money and buy the most expensive components. Also I don’t want to buy the minimum requirement components, I want something in the middle. Can you guys recommend me some processors, graphics cards, computer cases etc?

I take it Hogwarts Legacy is a new game? Never heard of it before this, so I wouldn’t have a clue what PC would provide the best balance between performance and affordability. Hope you find something that suits your needs, though.

1 Like

Anyone been playing the new pokemon games so far? (Scarlet and violet)

I have played it for a few hours so far (one boss of all the story paths you can take) and I am loving the game.

I was just about to FINALLY get around to finishing the cosmic event with the Cosmoem evolution task…

It seems like we get a Cosmog, just one, and have no recourse for improving it… no trading, no transferring, and probably no prospect of getting others among which to choose the best. Entirely at the mystical mercy of the RNG, with our only influence over it being the choice of which form of evolution to make (day form or night form). Am I perceiving that correctly?

Yep… but we can get another “in the distant future” according to Niantrick…

Weeelll, I hope so. I love the design of the Nightmare, but also would be very happy to have a future chance to get this Sol-Menace.

Do Mega Evolutions keep their moveset? Because this weekend I want to invest in my sixpack of Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon Swampert but it’d be kinda pointless if they lost their moves, then I’m probably better of raiding all three Megas.

They keep the move set of the Pokémon pre Mega Evolution

3 Likes

That’s good to know! Then it looks like I’ll be chasing Swampert Raids this weekend.

1 Like

Me, too. As Murphy’s Law could have forecast, this event falls right on top of a work shift. But I’ll look for chances to slip out for a couple of minutes; maybe I can swing 2 or 3 handfuls of Swampert Mega Energy.

Something strange is happening… since this morning the spawns have changed drastically, in the sense that the variety has increased spectactually.
All generations, nearly all Pokémon are out in the wild. Specially to fill up the Pokédex it helps a lot. Only this morning I found 5 Hundos I’m still looking for.

1 Like

@bagguille - “it’s a Christmas miracle, Charlie Brown!”

Or something to do with the Season of Mythical Wishes :wink:

Well, if it’s this, I agree, and I want it all year :joy: :joy: :innocent:

Anybody has heared of thisone??

Normal Form
imagen
Hisuain Form
imagen

I’ve only ever heard or seen about the normal form of Typhlosian…

They should have named the current season “Season of Greed”. Everywhere I look I see Tickets for some add on now. They’ve announced three events this Season so far and all three have that. And next event is more garbage too. I would love to say this is probably the worst time period for the game but I’m probably proven wrong by Niantic in the future. Anyway, I’m definitely NOT a fan of the way the game is continuing.

2 Likes

Definitely becoming a user pays game now. Greed at its absolute finest in force now.
They’ve lost me with all the paid tickets.

3 Likes

I’m not paying for any add on, that’s one thing I know for sure. Even if they they force it, I’m not doing it. So, no Keldeo, no Hoenn Regionals and especially no bonus Raid Passes that are more expensive than simply buying them with PokeCoins in the store, even ignoring bundle boxes.

2 Likes

It was the 2x stardust for raids and the rare candy bonuses that gave value to the addon for me. The extra passes were worth zip if one had to stay indoors all day.