Lets talk - (anything)

Several ways to get items for our bag – Pokéstops, raids, gifts, tasks, et al. I wonder which of them gives the best chance for getting Razzberries. After using a razz for every throw while pursuing a couple of Masterworks research tasks, my bag is depleted of Razzes. Spinning over 50 stops and gyms today only netted me 7 razzes. And opening 20 gifts got just 2 razzes.

If only I could through some your way.
I’m finding it difficult to find the time to regularly throw these at gyms and they just keep growing from spinning Stops and Gyms

2 Likes

My bag is not even big enough to take your Razz Berries… :flushed: :flushed:

2 Likes

I found a spot halfway across town where I can stand and reach 8 Pokéstops without moving, and after staying there for a few hours spinning all the stops, I managed to scrape together almost 60 Razzes. If I stop using them for awhile, they’ll start to accujulate again…

This only became an issue when we got a few tasks that required us to use razzes when catching a ridiculous number of times. Before those, it was hard to keep my razz count below 100.

1 Like

I’m back home again in the country that brought us the steam engine :heavy_check_mark: , football hooliganism :x: , and the World Wide Web :interrobang:… and what did I learn from my two weeks of travel to subtropical climes… honestly, very little.

But really, what can you expect when you spend most of your time chasing tiny insects around with a camera

or slumped over a rum cocktail in tiki bar?

Not much, eh!..

Anyhoo, Pokemons were very much in the background and I barely registered a shiny, a hundo, or anything of note at all…

Most interesting for me was that my buddy brought me this useless souvenir…

…which may well be common in certain regions but it’s the first time I’ve ever had one :grin::+1:

4 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: 56. Expert Navigator

Only three more days left before the next User of the Month Badge is granted!

Who will it be this time? :eyes:

I must warn you not to diss the ‘pass - for it may bring down the CURSE OF TIKI upon you :skull_and_crossbones::cherry_blossom::tropical_drink::desert_island::moyai:

:scream: :wink: Is the Tiki faster than Nosepass? 'cause a crippled sloth with indigestion could outrun a Nosepass…

1 Like

Well… you can’t say I didn’t warn you… :anchor::squid::pouting_cat:

2 Likes

Duely warned, thanks. Two shinies and one hundo, so far, since the curse…

Bartender, refresh whatever Tiki’s having – I owe him one. Maybe even a double. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Tiki’s having a ‘Rum Barrel’ please :hugs::yum:

(and make sure FedEx doesn’t spill a drop coming over the pond :wink:)

1 Like

I don’t want to offend you - I never did want that; but could I insult Tiki a little more, please? Ever since his ‘curse’, I’ve had terrific shiny luck (thanks!):

Unfortunately, no shiny noses. (Although I don’t like Nosepass, in general, I do love its shiny… Much as it is for Sableye – lousy mon, great shiny.)

4 Likes

I’m not offended in the slightest - and happy to be insulted, if you think it might bring you some more shiny luck :four_leaf_clover: :wink:

(mutters under breath…)

2 Likes

The 24 hours after Tiki’s blessing, walked around town with little sister. She got the best luck (on left), and my main got just over half as much (on right). Thanks, Tiki!

5 Likes

Apart of Tiki, more than once I have had the sensation, that after talking about some abd luck here in this forum, things for some days have changed.

This was a very interesting read knowing it’s the vent thread :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Tiki had a blast. After a banner day on Sunday:

And a pretty good Monday:

he decided to rest on Tuesday. I’ll see if he wants to keep going this afternoon. He’s still @celery 's; though, so I’m grateful for his help this week. I tried to get the inventory screen shots around the same time each night; but there may still be some overlaps.

[since this iconversation s on what’s supposed to be the venting thread, I’ll just add how irritating it is for users to post things to the wrong topics here. so I’ll stop adding to this tiki conversation now…]

3 Likes

My current Raid Board and device layout when using 4.

My previous Raid Board was a little bigger. Large enough to fit all 8 devices in 2x4 pin wheel pattern.

4 Likes

Thanks for this @NotanotherKangaskhan :grinning: - fascinating stuff.

You should take up the piano :musical_keyboard: if you can get your digits wrapped around that pinwheel set-up!