Lets talk - (anything)

De nada, verdaderamente. Actually, YOU’RE the one who first warned us. I should have heeded your advice (or at least followed your example) and not even entered the shop’s fashion department… (From the thread complaining about uglified, de-gendered avatars)

[bagguille] (https://forum.pokemongohub.net/u/bagguille) Gym Elite

15d

The problem is if you touch your avatar.
I have made no changes, and I have no negative effect.

Don’t react on every change from Niantic in the first moment, and then you have no problems…

1 Like

Wants to say that custom selection of parameters is the better way to set up the body, rather than going with the provided presets. Sees that hairstyles were made with women in mind, ranging from normal to punk. Male hairstyles looks ugly and has very limited options.

1 Like

I have Archipelago postcards and gifts on offer for a short while if anyone needs them for Scatterbug purposes :wink:

2 Likes

May Community Day is for Tsareena, and she will be getting new charged move called High Jump Kick with a chance to severely reduce the defense.

For Battles, it’s power is 110, and for raids it is 90.

Reminds of Ampharos who doens’t prefers STAB charged move, and now sees same for Tsareena who might like having Triple Axel and High Jump Kick.

The defense of Tsareena or the opponent?

Reckons the analogy from mainline games; High Jump Kick has 10% chance to miss, and if the attack misses, then the user takes the damage instead.

So under same understanding, expects the move to have 20% chance to miss, and that should severely reduce the defense of Tsareena.

Believes the move to be better than Close Combat, as debuff is not guaranteed from it.

1 Like

I’m confused…

1 Like

A clear result of desire… :grinning:

2 Likes

Tsareena is Bounsweet’s evolution.

1 Like

Yeah, but the evolution will not be there, you have to do it.

1 Like

As @bagguille said, the target is Tsareena, hence mentioned Tsareena instead of Bounsweet. Likes eating apples though, not have strong desires to keep them as collections!

Little bit disappointed, because Tsareena had got signature move Trop Kick, which has 70 power and 100% chance to lower opponent’s attack.

Sees High Jump Kick as launching event, and it might be distributed in next season’s move distribution. If done good, expects this move to be better than Close Combat, though cannot confirm about it, unless got metrics for doing the trials.

Tsareena is evolution of Bounsweet? I should already have known that. I guess my distaste for Bounsweet was so deep that I never read anything about it. Even tinier target to hit than Joltick.

Thanks for the insight. I might actually catch one or two that day. Not going to make it a priority event, though.

2 Likes

I must be colorblind, because I only see one pink pal here…

3 Likes

True dat; but all 3 are pink in their normal (non-shiny) state.

2 Likes

Indeed. I expect they didn’t think this through, as usual.

1 Like

Is there a way I can close a thread that I started, if I’m no longer seeking answers?

Which thread do you want closed? I’ll do it for you.

The recent one on radar visual effects. If it’s not too much trouble…

I need information…

Anybody knows where to find a continouisly actualizated list of all Pokémon in PoGo (not in the universe of Pokémon, I have a list of 1020, but they are not all in the game)?

And if they give information about how to find them, (from eggs, in the wild, only in investigations, only in payed investigations) would be even better…

These seems like it may be what you’re looking for:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_availability_(GO)

2 Likes