Lets talk - (anything)

My current Raid Board and device layout when using 4.

My previous Raid Board was a little bigger. Large enough to fit all 8 devices in 2x4 pin wheel pattern.

4 Likes

Thanks for this @NotanotherKangaskhan :grinning: - fascinating stuff.

You should take up the piano :musical_keyboard: if you can get your digits wrapped around that pinwheel set-up!

I would be crap at playing piano or any instrument that requires right side to be doing something different to left side.
A few years ago at a work training course we did a module on training others. Aspects were about clear instructions and breaking something into steps/tasks. The task was to teach someone how to juggle. Through that I found I just could not get my left and right sides to sequence what was required. Part of that was also learning how the left and right brain work.
After several hours each day over the 5 days I was not able to learn the skill. It was very frustrating.
What I did learn out of that was why I was only able to reach a certain ability at Golf. To go from as good as I was to the next level required the left and right brain to work differently to mine firing certain muscles in sequence to get to better than just being good at it.

2 Likes

Hmm…

So that’s why I can’t juggle, play golf or the piano - I only have half a brain! :crazy_face:

Now I think about it, my left buttock never seems to do what my right buttock wants - and that’s why all my efforts are entirely half-arsed too! :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

Veeery good conclusions…

never mind… I found it.

Forgot to say it but May’s User of the Month Badge was handed out a few days ago. Congrats @vorgriff3! :+1:

6 Likes

a nice surprise! many thanks. :partying_face:

3 Likes

https://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-leaks-dynamax-gigantamax-dens/

1 Like

Well at least I found inside a link to another story and learned a new word:

shnundo → shiny nundo

1 Like

Another category to add to your badge tables summary.

1 Like

A shnundo badge will be needed only if somebody has one. I’ve never even encountered one, let alone caught one.

Mega Metagross&Mewtwo&Lucario: aren’t in GO
Niantic: let’s start rolling out the next (bugged) feature!

Huh :thinking:?!?
Can anyone make sense of this, seemingly counterintuitive, message?

Hahaha, if they really adjust the rewards to your travel distance, then they have to give you much more rewards than the full reward.

4 Likes

In baseball parlance, it means you didn’t actually touch home base, when touching all 4 bases in order is needed to score. (sorry, but I can’t put into cricket terms, when I don’t know that sport) You may be one meter away from it, or you might have started to wander away. Look for the marked endpoint on the route and walk to that spot.

1 Like

I was stood on the very end spot! :rofl::upside_down_face:

(I like your cricket reference :grinning::+1:)

I’ve read that they’re bringing back Megas in the next MSG. Personally, I can’t wait for them to introduce mega Komala…

4 Likes