What Spawned? 🤔

This spawned at the closest spawn point to my house! :facepunch: The spawn point is just out of reach from my house…

4 Likes

:expressionless:

3 Likes

The drag-act fled :disappointed: and it wasn’t snowing when yellow-snow Ninetales showed up. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hoothoot.

2 Likes

Take down the gym!

I had already taken an other Gym from them, which was just out of the picture and I don’t like to kick every Pokémon out of a Gym at the same day. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That sure is nice of you :blush:

1 Like

:musical_score:Lost in a forest… all alone​:musical_score: :grin:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Very nice, but it’s a joke or really they have put it in the wild? :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Don’t really want to catch that one.

5 Likes

Oh, in PoGo I would like it, it has a better design than much of the others.

4 Likes

I do like to catch it. 2 weeks of payed leave without it costing any of my free days. :grin:

No just joking. Not afraid though. If it happens, it happens. There is so much hysteria. Totally unnecessary. Because of that I can appreciate jokes like the Corona Pokemon.

2 Likes

The Devil’s Tapir & Satan’s Street Entertainer :grinning:

3 Likes

Rhyperior was about to crush Blissey but I was fast enough to catch her😃 Her CP and IV were laughable though…

6 Likes

It seems she is not fast enough to run away from the rocker :sweat_smile:

Nice! Those (female combees) are so rare around here.

That screen must have been from the recent Gible event. Otherwise catching two Gabites just 4 minutes apart would be phenomenally good fortune.

1 Like

The screen shot was made during the Sinnoh Event from last month, indeed.

This caught my eye by the CP meter being pegged all the way to the left. I don’t recall getting a Level 1 Pokémon before (I certainly don’t recall noticing it before, anyway).

The GoHub reference page for Taillow says that a hundo Level 1 has 10 CP. This Level 1 has 10 CP, but only 58 IV… Too crappy to exist organically, else it would have a CP below 10. That’s almost crappier than a 0 IV spawn. Neat, lol.

2 Likes

8 Likes