What Spawned? 🤔

Easy way to get 20 Oddish candies.

4 Likes

I love the spawns from this evolution event! I finally got all Burmy forms. I also love that I can catch rarer Pokemon and second stage evolutions in the wild.

3 Likes

I definitely agree with you on that. This is definitely one of the best events we’ve had, in my opinion at least.

2 Likes

The 2nd stage evolution like Haunter, Dragonair, Lairon are great catches for dust and candy for Dragonair, but the tasks are meh

1 Like

I see a lot of starters lately

What spawned? Land Shark!

5 Likes

Lucky you! I still don’t have it. They don’t spawn here and 10km eggs have become rare. :disappointed:

It was the first ever wild Gible I’ve sound, too. Besides the one I couldn’t get the day after Gible got released.

I’m at Disney in Orlando.
Just got Carnivine

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yesterday, I found a Gible, but today was Deion’s turn. However, this Deino left me with a sad story. :confounded:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Next year’s Halloween costume… “Antichrist Pikachu” :smiling_imp::ghost:

2 Likes

Gyarados spawned in my house! I used a golden razz berry and an ultra ball, but it ran away. :cry:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Wow!!! You caught them all?

As remarkable as a wild Vaporeon and Chansey might be, what grabs my attention is that your display appears to show a shiny Sandshrew!! (And the shiny/no-shiny status is not supposed to show in that view.)

That Sandshrew was my Buddy Pokémon when I took the screen shot. :wink:

2 Likes

Yes, I did🙂

1 Like