What is the weather like in your area?

Lapras ruined it all lol supposed to be sunny today but…Rain_Dance_III

1 Like

The rain seems to be letting up finally here, but we’re fully in the heat of summer now. ^^;

We’ll be having yet another heat wave with extreme trmperatures

It Will be 102 * F today…
Comparing to Florida, it Will be “only” 30 degrees Celsius there today (Lake Buena Vista)

1 Like

A week ago it was 90.

I’m in the white coloured area. Official new heat record in the Netherlands

1 Like

Our heatwave from last week moved across the Atlantic.

Wow! It’s even less heat here in the south of France at the moment!

1 Like

And this winter we were colder in Chicago than Antarctica.

1 Like

It’s been awesome the past few days we Had a cold front come through the high for the past few days has been 91 it feels incredible outside

2 Likes

Dinant is in Belgium. I guess they think it’s hot there when it’s over 80 degrees.

2 Likes

Where I live / work in SF got to 72 yesterday afternoon, while 20 miles south of here in San Mateo (where I usually go for my weekly Pokémon Go fix) it was 92 and should approach 100 today.

1 Like

Damn

1 Like

Almost what I would call ‘Texas hot’ … (damn, indeed, … very few places with air conditioning)

1 Like

You know for like 500 bucks you can get you a Personal AC system

I work in Delft. We hit 41*C. The asvalt even started to get soft. I have no problems with this temperature. I actually like this. But I’m :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Seen buses sink up to their axles in asphalt parking lots under such conditions, @MrHeineken88.

I’d probably want to take one of those personal cooling systems around with me everywhere I went, @Cup. I wonder how much a 20-mile extension cord would add to that 500 bucks…

2 Likes

It reached 110F today

2 Likes