What is the weather like in your area?

I can’t even get @Jaxxon8 out of house. He is too busy playing Ultra Sun on 3DS

2 Likes

I can hear the sea :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My beach is <2 KM away from me.

Same here.

I dislike beaches though. All the grains of sand that stick on your body… The only good thing of the beach is that there are a lot of spawns there. And now a Gym and a PokéStop.

It Will be 29 degrees Celsius here btw

I like the sun, the heat and sand. Would be kind of strange as a lifeguard if I didn’t. :rofl:

2 Likes

We had noctilucent clouds last two nights. Usually it is dark at that time in this part of the year

3 Likes

1 Like

It’s in the 80’s here today then it’s supposed to rain the rest of the week.

For the next days we have a previsión of 110º F… I will not go for a walk

1 Like

1 Like

Wildfire smoke?

Warmer but still rainy. It’s been one of the wettest summers I’ve ever experienced. The river not too far from us has been edging on flooding for over three weeks.

Clear sky, with vaguely some “cotton candy”. And :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Accu weather for your :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: horrible predictive incapablility causing rain in the game. Looking at the predictions it will be for more than an hour. The rain isn’t even close. No rain in more than 500 km. Clouds are more than 50km away…

Why Niantic, WHY :sob:

Ok enough drama, time for some coffee. :coffee:

1 Like

Time for coffee!?!? Do you work night shifts or something LOL

1 Like

Also, my area has been very dull, cloudy weather, 15-18°C, which is like 10°C below normal, and basically conditions you would expect in September, when fall is starting. (With much less rain)

9:47 am isn’t nightshift :yum:

1 Like

Some thunderstorms until about 14:00 (2 Pm) but then it will stay dry

It isnt as bad as the border area beteren france and germany though