The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

Was looking forward to Dragon week thinking/hoping it would be the many different T5 Dragons to pick from to Raid.
Disappointed to find its only Ray for the week. Sure Ray is good but it’s had many returns. I was all hyped to chase Gira Origin and Dialga and had both days planned out what areas I was going to hang around. I don’t want to use my stack of Premium Passes on more Rays.
Not sure what I will do now play wise? Catch a crap ton of junk Trapinch and Swabluu I suppose :man_shrugging:t2:

Dragon week they say.
Shiny Deino release they say.
You think there would be an increase in spawns, nooo.
The greedy grubs want to leave them to be hatched from 7k eggs to sell a ton of Incubators.
Not falling for that while Trapinch and Swabluu are in the pool and will dominate the hatches.

1 Like

5 Likes

Noshit. I’ve seen ONE Deino all week, other than the research reward hundo. A metric boatload of Dratinis and Trapinches. But only one Deino.

It’s not that big a deal, since Hydreigon isn’t meta relevant enough to be much more than a trophy.

I want the shiny. But there are about 50 other shinies that I don’t have, yet…

1 Like

I’m somewhere between 35-40 7k hatches for 0 Deino hatches.
Only have the rubbish IV from the research.
Touch wood, until my 6 Swabluu in row this morning I’ve hatched mostly a Dratini, Bagon, Gible mix.
It’s worse than the Riolu/Shiny Riolu egg scam.

1 Like

I’ve got 3 eggs left from the Dragon event but I’m more than willing to conceded none will be Deino.
I didn’t screen shot the number but it’s fair to guess I hatched some where around 80-90 eggs and never saw 1 Deino.
JMHO but that’s simply not good enough to have an event including something and it’s possible Shiny and not seeing any hatch at all.

1 Like

I thought last night’s final Deoxys raid took the prize for stupid injustice, with 13 Excellents, 1 Great, and no catch. Until the one I just lost tonight, after 17 consecutive Excellents. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: It provides a clue to how utterly little I care about Deoxys that I’m neither completely crestfallen, nor absolutely livid.

1 Like

Sine the enigma event started, saw more Deoxys normal raid than Unown raid.

1 Like

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is normal for any legendary raid. You can’t name 1 other raid that spawns more often than T5 at the same time and that has been since day 1 of raiding.

1 Like

we had 4 yesterday, that i know of. and 2 already today. Seen them more then gible raids tbh.

Three Unown appeared here in a time window of eight minutes yesterday. I battled two of them. Haven’t seen any for today yet, but the day is still long.

Just saw my first Unown since GoFest – an ‘A’ raid just showed up.
And about 10 minutes later a ‘U’ raid appeared, too.
I’ll watch the early raids the rest of the week – hopefully I’ll be able to snag ‘L’, ‘T’, and ‘R’.

1 Like

I have yet to see an Unown Raid

I’m opposite, saw more Gible raid than Unown raid

Finally did one Unown U raid today, first Unown raid I saw since Enigma week started

1 Like

The fact that I am no longer able to see where my polemkn was caught, or where the Pokemon hatched from eggs originate from.

I did Unown T raid yesterday. I need Unown U, L and R. If you come across them, please invite me if I’m online.

This ones really annoying me as I label everything thing I catch for trading and can’t atm after a session of catching.
I play mostly in 4 different in game areas purposely for >10k Trades. Renaming makes the tedious drawn out process of trading a little bit quicker selecting the area I want quickly.

Before any suggests using the distance search function I’ll swish it now because it won’t work with how I need to trade between the 4 areas.

1 Like

To me it happens, but not in all Pokémon… Some gave only “Spain” as catching point, others still have the detailed information. ???