Smeargle is here

Keep going

1 Like

Smeargle 13: Photobombed the 21st Snapshot.

3 Likes

I consumed a water type & dupe fire type to make room while on a catching spree. I’m trying to get one of every type then I’ll prolly go for a few dual types I like just ftw!

1 Like

I send myself a photo occasionally hoping to get photobombed! Don’t see why it’d work but I still do it lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

You know that it doesn’t matter to send the photos, I have 10 Smeargle and I haven’t send any photo to nobody. Taking the photo is the important part, nothing else.

3 Likes

I started taking 3-4 pics of a single Pokemon 6 days days and have yet to get the Photo Bomb on anything but the first one.
I missed one Friday as a forgot to do it early enough. Remembered at 11:30 and took around around 40-50 pics of individual Pokemon so if you add the 3-4 pics per Pokemon it was quite a few before the clock was going to bet me and I said stuff it and stopped trying.
Saturday night I missed out again but in unusual circumstances. Drove out to the country to work over some Gyms and remembered I needed to get my Dog for the day so stopped on the way home at a Pokestop. In hind sight the location wasn’t a great idea as it’s on the border line of a dead zone where the Game Map drops out for a stretch of 10km. Got the Photo Bomb on my 2nd Photo but upon return to the game screen got the spinning circle of death. Gave it 5min and it wouldn’t stop so restarted the App. No Dog appeared on restart.
Next 3 Dogs after that were all rubbish IV. Professors got all but best one now.

1 Like

Got Smeargle on the first photo today again for the third time. Yesterday’s Smeargle photobombed the 30th Snapshot.

3 Likes

Taking the photo for no reason and virtually never for any reward. Might as well play Lotto.

2 Likes

After I gave up getting it to photobomb my lucky Roselia (thanks mom) I switched to my recently caught Forretress and first shot, boom, it got Struggle Bug/Heavy Slam, I decided to transfer them, I want a good iv one with a very good moveset (maybe DT/OR on my Dragonite?) And power it up and use it as a joke in a Dialga raid lol.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Which pokemon anime is that? Unova?

2 Likes

Today’s Smeargle fled. :persevere:

3 Likes

Pokémon the movie Genesect and the Legend Awakened. I’ve been using Pokemon movies or box sets of the tv series as a background for my smeargle photobomb attempts. Watching Arceus and the Jewel of Life right now since Palkia & Dialga both eluded my grasp after defeating them in raid battles. I might as well see em on TV since I can’t in my pokedex LOL

3 Likes

I’ve let a couple of days go now. I don’t feel I need to keep a streak going which is refreshing. No Photo bomb in 20-30 pics then that’s it. Not wasting time taking taking countless amounts of useless pictures waiting for something that serves no use. Yes I’d like a 100% one for collection but a few missed days aren’t going to matter in the quest to get that.

3 Likes

Honestly the only reason I keep making Snapshots with the hopes up Smeargle appears, is because I want to get the ‘Cameraman’ badge to gold. Once I’ve got the Golden Cameraman Badge, I’ll probably stop wasting my time to get a Smeargle.

5 Likes

?

5 Likes

Only 150 to go!

2 Likes

Hahaha, I have 31 seen and 28 caught… something completely imposible. I’m happy that my medal is now in 16, and I know that I have lost at least one day (if not 2).

2 Likes

It took 60 pictures before I got today’s Smeargle.

1 Like