Smeargle is here

I took only one and got today’s Smeargle.

2 Likes

Wednesday’s took 27 but yesterday’s only took 6.

2 Likes

For everyone that is struggling to get Smeargle.
Try making Snapshots of Shinies and make one Snapshot and then run everytime. Also do not keep on making Snapshots from the same Shiny Pokémon. I don’t know if it is coincidence, but I’ve tried this strategie for three days now, and I got Smeargle in the second Snapshot I had to take on day one, in the first on day two and in the fourth on day three.

3 Likes

lmao

2 Likes

I’m stuck on 8/10 for some reason. I was getting photobombed on the regular although some required numerous photos to trigger smeargle’s appearance. I’m going to try some of the methods suggested later today unless I burn myself out during community day. Has anyone noticed whether or not typing matters? Since I’ve been going for 1×smeargle of every type I’m curious to see if it’s easier not being so picky about their movesets. *no fast move for fairy type any suggestions for an alternate type that I should aim for when attempting to catch a fairy type smeargle?

2 Likes

I cant find smeargle Ive done over a hundred photos

2 Likes

It took me pictures to get him some people I know have took it over a thousand and still nothing and then there’s some to take just one or two and get him I think it’s all luck

1 Like

23 Smeargle Photo Bombs and not one has been on anything but the first picture.
The majority have come up within the first 10 tries.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/jMwXfet9fOc this video verifies that smeargle will always be caught on photo one. I haven’t seen anyone put any info that verifies this on this thread, so I’m putting it here

Missed a couple of days.
Here’s where I’m at. I’ll keep Pinapping them until I have 300 Candy then it will be no more fruit. Just shy of 190 atm.
IV’s are mostly poor. Only hanging on to the 2 best.

1 Like

Haven’t missed any yet. Two ran though. Will try to get my 31st Smeargle in a few minutes to hours.

2 Likes

Wow

Still catching daily - but only for trading till I get a lucky…

No such worries for my missus who already has 2!

1 Like

And how do you catch 56? Isn’t it one per day?
Aparently 25 of february was release date, maybe I’m wrong for one or two days, and with changing timezone one can win another day…
This year fbruary has 28 days… we are at 29th of march… so I am in 32 Smeargle ± 3 if I am wrong, but 56?

1 Like

Trades i assume.

Count as caught???

1 Like

Yes

The maximum amount of Smeargle you could have without trading is 33, I haven’t missed a day yet.

2 Likes

Yup, if you trade it gets counted in your pokedex.
I catch every day - my missus catches nearly every day. I trade all those that don’t have great IVs in the hope of getting a lucky or at least improving the IV to keep it - instead of the professor grinding it.
My best so far is a 91%. My missus has a 98% lucky from one of the trades where she sent over something different.

3 Likes

Still none caught, also

Pokemon go hates me

1 Like