Show and Discus Mega Evolves Here

Since the 2018 Community Day Pokemon won’t be able to get their exclusive moves this time around for December Community Weekend–and since I had some Elite Charge TMs to spare–I decided to evolve my hundo Venusaur and Charizard and prep them for their eventual Buddy times. Venusaur will be leveled up soon.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Come on, guys. I can’t be the only one doing Mega Evolutions still:

2 Likes

Your not the only one.
I haven’t even had a chance to Raid a Mega Gary yet but come weekend I’ll be hunting for them.
I don’t do the the Mega evo until I can use itt as well. Still waiting for the time to evolve Ampharos and Snowman at L50.

I evolve mine right away so I can walk them as buddies and get any Energy I don’t get from Raids.

3 Likes

So far, I only have Mega Beedrill and Mega Charizard X. Both of the original entries were shiny, since I only have one Beedrill and my best Charizard moveset are on my shinies. I didn’t realize if I mega evolve them and have them as my buddy, walking with them will give me mega energy… even after the unevolve… so that’s super exciting.

I can mega evolve my Gyarados, but I’m waiting. I have 70/200 for my flawless venusaur, 0/200 for mega charizard y, 0 for abomasnow (though idk how), and 70 or so for Pidgeot. Not sure about Ampharos but I have a 3 star shiny w/ dragon pulse and a non-shiny near flawless w/out dragon pulse that I’m debating between one I get energy.

I can’t wait for when they release mega Lucario, Absol, and Altaria. It’ll probably be a while, but crosses fingers.

1 Like

I decided to get these done before next Megas show up.

4 Likes

I forgot to get a pic but I mega evolved my hundo Gyarados for the first time! :smiley:
Mega Gyarados is awesome against Giovanni!

Finally had a reason to Evolve this one.

2 Likes

Mega Abomasnow is quite useful against Landorus. I’m glad I was able to get a large amount of Mega Energy for my hundo Level 50 Abomasnow beforehand.

1 Like

2 Likes

Where do you see Mega Manectric being more useful than Mega Amphorus @Arem1771 ?

1 Like

Against Ice-type Pokemon that are also weak to Electric, mainly. Truly, it has more DPS than Mega Ampharos anyway with a little less TDO, according to GamePress. The presence of Wild Charge helps it a lot.

Doesn’t really matter currently as I did the Mega Evolution to prep it for Buddy walking later anyway.

1 Like

2 Likes

Don’t think I’ll be dumping Candy and Dust into this one. Only evolved for the Dex and Medal.
I’m struggling to find enthusiasm to do enough Mega Bunnies to get that one done.

2 Likes

With loathing enthusiasm I got the final active wear Rabbit done for enough Mega Pingers to get this done for the medal.
This one won’t be getting powered up as I can’t see it having any value/use. Having said that I do hope there’s a better fighting type Mega coming?

2 Likes

Bit slow on the reaction time :roll_eyes:
Only at L40 now. Will take it to 50 later.

2 Likes

Forgot to post mine:

3 Likes