Show and Discus Mega Evolves Here

Somebody save him! D:

3 Likes

I like mega slowbro in Gen 6 main series… but to be fair I rarely do any mega raids… last one was altaria, before that gengar and even before that charizard… in the span of two or three months

Done for Dex entry,
Undecided at this stage if I’ll be be powering it up to 40 yet?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I know the Megas can change their typing but can they also change their move set when doing the Mega Evolution?
I just thought they kept their move set from the pre-Mega Evolution Pokémon.
Any help on this @Arem1771 or @Punica ?

They have the same movesets as their “non-evolved forms” but I do believe you can still change their movesets with TMs like you would while they aren’t Mega-evolved. Never bothered to try though since I determine their movesets beforehand.

1 Like

IMG_2832IMG_2833

How long has it been since we had a new Mega Raid?

Not the one I would have wanted to Mega Evolve, but I still haven’t gotten a hundo of these yet despite trying for years–honestly it’s a little suspicious at this point–but hey, I got the entry and still have enough Energy to evolve a perfect once I finally get one.

3 Likes

What Dark moves are you seeing being most useful for Mega Absol @Arem1771 ?

Who comes out most useful between Mega Houndoom and Mega Absol? I’m undecided about taking my Absol past L40. My Houndoom is 1 power up away from going L50.

1 Like

This thing is no joke in Raids. It’s basically a Regi but harder.

IMG_3280IMG_3281

I did only one with only four trainers total, and that’s was definitely too close for comfort. I refuse to do it again with less than 5. Maybe it’s fine with 4 if it has Heavy Slam or Crunch, but god help you if it has Earthquake.

2 Likes

I haven’t done one yet.

Once you do, prepare. One with Earthquake is a very difficult battle.

1 Like

I really can’t be bothered with Mega Raids… but since I keep accidentally picking up Mega energy - through Research tasks and suchlike - I figure I’ll eventually get enough to evolve everything at least once.

So here’s a placeholder so I can remember what I need to do, since the ‘dex provided in-game is next-to-useless until you’ve actually evolved the thing you don’t even realise you have to evolve :expressionless:

2 Likes

We could ask if theres somebody with all 18 of them, and he could make a screenshot… :innocent:

2 Likes

Lol same

Who over here actually does do a lot of mega raids?

2 Likes

I try to do just enough to mega evolve them once

1 Like

I do usually do enough to get the mega evolution done plus extra to use it a couple of times. I also do them if they are on non gold gyms for the 1000 GXP.

You called?

IMG_4386

4 Likes

Many thanks :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep :+1: cheers @Arem1771 :grinning:

1 Like