Share your glitches

Happens if you leave the app during a raid, meaning if you scroll to another app during the timing then come back.

4 Likes

Thank you, I did not know that.

4 Likes

That makes sense I Was going back-and-forth between discord and pokemon

2 Likes

I usually just visit the forum whenever I have to wait for the Raid.

4 Likes

It sucks because now you have to stare at the clock for the full 2 mins or deal with the glitch

4 Likes

First ever Tier 7 egg!!

(Nah, just a Tier 5 egg. But this egg is a rich purple; aren’t they usually silver?)

[after checking images from past months, I guess I just never noticed the bottom part of T5 eggs has been purplish for a long time . . . .
To borrow Roseanne Roseannadanna’s well-worn response to realizing everything she said was based on a simple misunderstanding: Never Mind!]

3 Likes

7 Likes

I am going to share one with you all tomorrow morning, I post this for myself as a reminder to post it tomorrow morning

6 Likes

Looks like Professor is going for a big sniff of her arm pit. Weirdo.

3 Likes

Faceless Salamence…

4 Likes

The Red screen of death :rofl:
It is from August the 4th.
Got stuck in this screen. You could see the circles from clicking, but nothing happened. :man_facepalming:

Also from the 4th, I decided to leave the screen…

3 Likes

I’m very glad I haven’t seen this but in a while. Hopefully it’s gone. The worst was that it could randomly happen.

3 Likes

Moving clouds of death…

Also walked off screen again today :man_facepalming:

@Jormdeworm it’s not so random anymore. It now just happens with those rockets… Also

3 Likes

Hmmm this one is new. Never seen before :rofl:
I can move the screen, but not click on anything. When. Using the back button, isn’t just ask if I want to leave…

And again caused by the Rockets

4 Likes

Egg is sideways again

5 Likes

Faceless Wailord gym-defender… perhaps a victim of illegal blubber hunting? Is face fat the tastiest fat?

4 Likes

4 Likes

It’s a Mutant, she has four ears… there has to be some very bad pollution near

5 Likes

I’ve noticed that many balding men suddenly start to wear hats. Could this be the case with Pikachus? :thinking:

Under all those different hats we may have an epidemic of diseased ‘chus. Ringworm fungus, mange mites, alopecia, and hormonal imbalance can all cause hair loss in buddy Pokémons… and possibly the growth of an extra pair of ears! :grin:

4 Likes