Share your glitches

I was strolling around a local mall today when the game glitched the display of my trainer, flashing between normal size and giant. It also really messed up the rendering of the Arcanine that was a nearby gym defender. I was still able to spin pokestops and catch pokemon. But I did not test gym attacks, and there were no raids in the mall to test raiding for the couple of hours I was there. Here are a few screen shots I managed to get during the episode.

Things went back to normal after I restarted the game later.

7 Likes

Lol
Thats so crazy

1 Like

I finally got it on camera, but this is a small glitch

2 Likes

The raid egg is leaning lol

2 Likes

I see that a lot during community days

I see the leaning egg a lot.
The strange one I’ve been getting more and more of is no Raid Boss on a Gym and go to click on it and find there’s a Raid on the Gym with 15-20min left but no sign externally it has a Raid on.

Yeah, happens here as well. And another one is, that the egg is in the down part, mixed up with the structure of the gym.

2 Likes

5 Likes

getting worse.

3 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

It’s gonna fall!!!

Ummm…
Trainer Battle Glitch

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

3 Likes

1 Like

It isn’t very apparent in the screenshot I took, but a moment ago a nearby gym showed the telltale signs of battle inside after a Dialga raid had begun. It was almost as hilarious as the never-ending raid-egg-start-to-hatch animation (though MUCH more short-lived).

1 Like

I tried to join the Gym but it didn’t work.

5 Likes

I had that happen once I was able to Spin the gym when I was in the middle of a raid

2 Likes