Share your glitches

Yeah. While some may do it because of self-consciousness, many do it because the top of the head gets kind of cold when it starts to lose its insulation.

2 Likes

I do so the top of head doesn’t get sunburned.

2 Likes

I haven’t encountered this problem yet
That will still be quite some time before I expect that to happen to me

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: hmmm, when I go the barbershop :barber: my visits seem to take less and less time… I wonder what that could be…? :wink:

But never mind, I already have a solution… I’m just going to start spraying the top of my head black with that stuff that comes in a can.

Or I might buy a M.A.G.A hat… MAKE ALOTOFHAIR GROW AGAIN! :grinning:

4 Likes

Last haircut I only needed the back and sides trimmed. Didn’t really need to touch the top.

3 Likes

Here in the tv they told that an investigation has shown that people who loose their hair on the top has a much more growing… beard

3 Likes

Some grunt got into my face recently; but I refused to budge. He must have watched too many game highlights of Tommy Lasorda arguing with umpires. The dumpster breath was nauseating.

4 Likes

Somehow I got transported to a land of giants last evening. For several minutes the view was kind of ominous.

No Pokéstops or Pokégyms were within range to spin or visit, but I viewed my bag contents and Pokémon storage without it triggering a proportion reset. I don’t recall just what I did that eventually cleared up the problem; but it stayed this way for a minute or two (by which time my initial amusement had shifted to mild annoyance, anyway).

2 Likes

Are you on Andriod or iOS?
I’m seeing the large screen a bit on my old Samsung J7Pro when moving from play screen to check a Pokémon screen.
Have yet to see it on my iPhone 6s. That one just gets random crash outs of freeze ups when renaming A heap of Pokémon without fail.
It’s really annoying restarting the app 3-4 times while trying to rename 50-60 Pokémon.

1 Like

POV: you’re a caterpie and a trainer is about to maybe catch you

1 Like

Maybe a new worldwide virus makes us shrink… in europe it happens as well

5 Likes

Local gym is now a convulsing blue cube :robot:

3 Likes

The cat sent me this. I think he really wanted to go to the Women’s Institute this afternoon…

4 Likes

Huh :thinking:?!?
What’s goin’ on here?!?

6 Likes

Mathematical functions, specially the lower one gives allways a negative result, that’s why after pushing it you have a Pokémon less.

3 Likes

More gobbledygook menus… is it Esperanto?..

3 Likes

Which Pokemon can you see?

2 Likes

Is it Sonic The Hedgehog?:thinking:
…no it’s Piggsby!?!:face_with_monocle:
…no… Skitty maybe?.. :thinking:

2 Likes

Let’s have a competition. Who can name all 3 Pokemon in the picture?

1 Like

skitty is easy. Bidoof is 2nd (pretty easy gamble with the event)
3rd, spritzee??

2 Likes