Pvp discussion

Thanks, already open it

2 Likes

Watching two trainers go at it repeatedly since the new year, I’ve been amused to notice the one who needs a Sinnoh Stone keeps getting rare candy and even TMs, but never a Sinnoh Stone, while the other (who has evolved every Sinnoh Stone evolution at least once) keeps getting more Sinnoh Stones, whether he wins or loses the fight. They just battled again: The former won and got a TM, while the latter lost and got 2 more stones (to add to the 9 he already had in his bag).

Good grief. :rofl:

4 Likes

Sounds like its very entertaining

The reaction to the rewards (where each got what the other needed, again) was mildly entertaining; but the pvp contest, not so much.

1 Like

Best one I ever had was we ended in a draw first time it ever happened to me and only time

1 Like

Probably a bad way to bump but which one would you choose? Keep in mind the 50k vs 10k dust investment for the second move

3 Likes

Anything new?

Seems like people dont like PvP that much here lol
My Azu (the hundo) is maxed out with a second charge attack, only two Mons to go before I become capable of generating dust during Great League to power up my UL team (so that I can make dust regardless of the league and power up Mons that I actually really like lol)
What rank are you guys?

2 Likes

I was at rank 5 before the gbl was taken down to fix that exploit

3 Likes

Fixed it for you.

1 Like

I was six. And still need 15 battles for the championship Throwback. But I’ll get there. Nu hurry. The dragon festival is still far away (next part I need a dragon).

1 Like

Wanna battle 15 times? I’ll use a 10 cp team lol

I am there as well

2 Likes

I still need to do 15 battles. Go League didn’t count.

1 Like

Had that too. It appears the Premier Cup doesn’t count. Master League does.

1 Like

Just battled so much just for some shoes, think ill take a break. Only 1 person on my list has the N clothing…dont think ill be getting it…started to late.

So I guess Kanto Cup started for me. I forgot it started today.

Anyways, here’s the team I’m using for right now.

I need to grind a bit more stardust to get Wigglytuff on there somewhere.

Venusaur - Razorleaf, Frenzy Plant, Sludge Bomb - 12/11/15 - 1479 CP
Machamp - Counter, Payback (grinding stardust for second move) - 10/15/15 - 1497 CP
Raichu (Alolan) - Volt Switch, Psychic, Grass Knot - 13/12/10 - 1485 CP

Wigglytuff is 15/15/15 so I’m not too keen on using her, but she maxes out at 1480 something. She would probably replace Raichu but idk. She has Feint Attack, Play Rough and Ice Beam.

spreadsheet go brrr

1 Like

I don’t like battling.

I only do it if I’m forced to - like completing the Level 45 Challenge, ‘Battle in GBL 45 times’ task.

Anyhoo, I started the task by picking a team of 10cp critters and losing as quick as possible. But I noticed the teams I was facing were absolute drivel. So I knocked up a team of half-decent pokes (without spending any dust) and started to play properly.

Long story short, I’m currently on a winning streak of 110 consecutive battles. I’ve reached Level 14 and the battles are mostly still routine easy victories - I rarely have to use a second team member. I’ve gathered a ton of rare candy, dust and TMs and got a shiny Vulpix as a reward encounter.

I still don’t like battling.

2 Likes

What league are you mostly battling in?

1 Like

It’s all been in the end-of-season Kanto Cup.
Almost every team I’ve faced has a Snorlax as lead.
Lots of Hitmonlee and Tauros too.

Streak is now unbroken 120 wins.

3 Likes

The opposition has improved markedly since I got to Level 15… but the streak is still streaking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes