New items in Pokemon GO (poll and discussion)

Not limited time though

Eh?

It’ll last until the raid leaves

Do you have to use it for that raid?

Nope

@SnivyStar just read this: Lucky Raid Pass - a new item that could solve raid problems for solo and rural players (idea)

1 Like

I see @Branebs is replying, maybe he can help :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m not good at explaining things so…

Niantic added Silver Pinap berry in the game! Now is the time for a Lucky Raid Pass!

3 Likes

Proves they are reading your articles :wink::wink::wink:

3 Likes

C’mon people, vote!

2 Likes

@Robdebobrob vote please

Pretty sure i already had. Weird.

Two more voters to reach 30!

@vorgriff3, @Gengar1, @Cup, @Giovanni, @bobbyjack8 please vote, I need more voters. I want to send the results to Niantic.

Just did

1 Like

Didn’t notice the poll before; just voted, but subsequently thought of my top ‘wish list’ items:

1. a ‘stretch’ pass per day that lasts 10 or 20 minutes, which extends the reach of my trainer’s range radius by somewhere between 1 and 6 feet; award it in the first pokestop spin of the day if the trainer’s item bag doesn’t already have one

2. something to give some control to the player when using fast-TM or charged-TM. (I’ve wasted many of my TMs on pokemon who had a poor move with two other possibilities, one better one worse, having the first TM give the worst move and having the second TM go right back to the blah move I had to begin with.)

3 Likes

They should just let you choose the move for the pokemon, not randomize it.

6 Likes

The thing is that if you have the middle-level charge move, then you would seriously consider whether to change it due to the rarity of charge TM, you might get lucky and get the best move in one shot, or waste more charge TM to get the best mov.

3 Likes

For the TMs I’ve used (about 20), I only ever got a better move if all the other moves were better than the one I currently had. Every TM gave me the worst of the possible changes. So I’m only using TM if I currently have the worst move and can only get better.

[a few days later]

For some unknown reason I felt a surge of optimism this morning, thinking the game CAN’T keep giving the worst option of the new moves EVERY time, so maybe if I try again I’ll get the best one (or even the second-worst possible move)… So I tried a fast TM and a charge TM…

First got the worst possible among the move changes. Again. A-A-And the second got the worst, too.

I hope others get better than the game’s giving me on this. (I guess… The thought that the absolute futility for TMs that I’m seeing might be uniquely mine among all players isn’t exactly consoling.)

2 Likes