Lucky Raid Pass - a new item that could solve raid problems for solo and rural players (idea)

Psystrike is crap though

That logic only works for PokéDex entries. What if I want something competent? I HAVE to be able to get all four or five of the Pokémon to ensure I get some kind of competent roll on its IVs, because Niantic refuses to allow us to change them (seriously, just add HyperTraining already) unless it’s something where the IVs are simply re-rolled (trading), but then you don’t get to keep the Pokémon

1 Like

They would buff it

Why cant they just replace pyschic with future sight
It is my favourite move

1 Like

the current ex-raid with deoxys is can be done solo

now all I need is an invite!

2 Likes

With Lucky Raid Pass all legendaries would be soloable. Niantic should consider it for the next big update.

2 Likes

Now that even majors are going into boxes, its not needed

1 Like

Who says no to more legendaries? More chances for better IVs and shinies. Everyone should be able to participate in legendary raids no matter where they live and whether they have enough players around.

3 Likes

I Love It!!!

1 Like

Thanks @HLAJR! I wish Niantic implemented this in the next big update. If I had Twitter account, I’d send them tweets about this from time to time. #luckyraidpass

1 Like

You can make one…

I don’t want to make an account just for that. But if someone has an account and likes my idea he/she can do it instead of me.

1 Like

I do have a Twitter account years ago but I have not use it either productively… I even forgot my login details there :joy:

2 Likes

I have a twitter account with like 8 followers lol

2 Likes

Can you send a message to Pokemon Go app on Twitter about Lucky Raid Pass? Use #luckyraidpass

1 Like

I was going to suggest something very similar - just scanned the list to not create a duplicate :slight_smile:

Shame that year has passed and this idea did not go through to the game :frowning:

In my nearest area there is about 20 gyms, one ex-raid gym. Within the last three months I never saw a legendary raid disappearing from the radar before its time goes off. The only time I see other people spinning is on community day.

One comment to the idea:
This item should NOT be very rare - there is no point in that…
I would say this should be the feature of Free Raid Pass we have now.
Saying that you would use it 5 times a day is just silly… at this point it would took me probably a week to recover from such battle… and to be sure I would start from tier 4 in the beginning… as I am not sure if 200 reviews/healing potions would be enough to win 5th tier. I am lv37, have few legends from research - but none of them is above CP2000, I have only a few pokes with CP3000+ … so fighting the legendary with CP40-50k would be a massacre… Still I would prefer to do it once a week then see all those raids go to waste.

1 Like

Do you expect that Niantic puts every enhancement or new feature request onto their to-do list? Typical products have longer lists of suggestions rejected than suggestions accepted.

3 Likes

Some things Niantic can do, some things they can’t do. This is something that can be done, but the question is: do they want to do it? We can try to promote the idea and spread the word on Twitter, YouTube and social networks and hope for the best.

1 Like

Sounds like organizing a political protest or rally as a strategy for affecting product design plans.

1 Like

If they see that many people want Lucky Raid Pass, they may consider implementing it in the game.

1 Like

Telling the truth we are over-complicating things here…
Solution for the problem which is the source of this idea is much simpler:

Remove time limit from gym battle.

I really cannot see any benefits from having it there. Maybe it was something relevant in the past - as the gym concept has changed a lot since the game started… Now it is just a joy-stopper for single players and little groups. Somehow the game is targeted to mass cooperation - which requires 20-30 players playing at the same time / place - while in real life w do it alone or within 2-3 close friends.

2 Likes