Lucky Raid Pass - a new item that could solve raid problems for solo and rural players (idea)

I agree with some points, that chances should be equal and balanced and all that. However the same people demanding things sometimes hurt game progress because 90% of those demands are to make it more comfortable to play instead of giving new useful and interesting ideas. Demands and cries about missed out stuff annoys me the most because of those new/returning/too casuals I have to witness same events over and over again, for example kanto events, how many of them were since the begining? Trading is bit expensive and risky but great idea to help you sort out what you need/want. As for your third point, if you asking for rare lucky pass (once a month I think was the idea) hows that gonna get you more than one legendary? And research gives you chance for up to 5 a month, yes, they are just L15 and if you want chance for shiny you have to keep your last one unclaimed for another month or so as it was shown by niantic actions. And you mentioned you feel excited when you get to do and catch legendary (just because its legendary I’d assume) so whats with the fuss about IVs? And I will still stay by my opinion that those who lack challenge should be sorted before those who cannot complete the current

Niantic can work on multiple ideas so don’t worry about it.
If you were in my situation, you’d understand why I want Lucky Raid Pass.
Someone else said that they should be so rare (1 in a month), but I’d like it to be more common to have enough chances to catch legendaries (they can still flee).
I usually get bad IVs in research and I can get only 4 or 5 legendaries a month. With Lucky Raid Pass everyone would have more chances to get better IVs.
Conclusion: If you don’t like my idea, that’s fine, we don’t have to agree on everything. But I know that many people love my idea and see it as a solution. Niantic will decide what to do.

2 Likes

Finally. You may not like my opinion but I dont have to like your idea :wink: peace and have a good night dude

2 Likes

Well if they get ideas from players, then it’ll be a better game in general

3 Likes

Good idea.

2 Likes

Thank you, @Reckless! You can vote for my idea here -> New items in Pokemon GO (poll and discussion)

1 Like

Psystrike is crap though

That logic only works for PokéDex entries. What if I want something competent? I HAVE to be able to get all four or five of the Pokémon to ensure I get some kind of competent roll on its IVs, because Niantic refuses to allow us to change them (seriously, just add HyperTraining already) unless it’s something where the IVs are simply re-rolled (trading), but then you don’t get to keep the Pokémon

1 Like

They would buff it

Why cant they just replace pyschic with future sight
It is my favourite move

1 Like

the current ex-raid with deoxys is can be done solo

now all I need is an invite!

2 Likes

With Lucky Raid Pass all legendaries would be soloable. Niantic should consider it for the next big update.

2 Likes

Now that even majors are going into boxes, its not needed

1 Like

Who says no to more legendaries? More chances for better IVs and shinies. Everyone should be able to participate in legendary raids no matter where they live and whether they have enough players around.

3 Likes

I Love It!!!

1 Like

Thanks @HLAJR! I wish Niantic implemented this in the next big update. If I had Twitter account, I’d send them tweets about this from time to time. #luckyraidpass

1 Like

You can make one…

I don’t want to make an account just for that. But if someone has an account and likes my idea he/she can do it instead of me.

1 Like

I do have a Twitter account years ago but I have not use it either productively… I even forgot my login details there :joy:

2 Likes

I have a twitter account with like 8 followers lol

2 Likes

Can you send a message to Pokemon Go app on Twitter about Lucky Raid Pass? Use #luckyraidpass

1 Like