Longest time defending a gym in Pokemon GO

Don’t worry. It’s still there.

4 Likes

@Branebs, besides your bear, is there any other Pokémon at that gym? You should feed some GRB from time to time so that your bear could last thru winter.

5 Likes

He’s not alone. He’s in good company.

4 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

From the look of it, the place seems to block bad elements I assure you! :smile:

By the way, do you visit it physically still? and how often?

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

It’s not somewhere I go very often.

3 Likes

Wow over 500 days :scream: I wonder how long you can keep defending it

4 Likes

ThIS Is aMazINg! RESpeCT for yoU BrANebs!

3 Likes

Here is our newest gym. Been here 3 days so I am working on getting it gold. Just gold razzed everyone.
This hasn’t even been a gym 500 days yet, but I owned it most of the time. You can’t get to it by car. You need to walk up a trail up a hill to get to it. I get knocked out about once a month, but when I do, I always go get it back. I guess that discourages most people from bothering with it.

4 Likes

Nice nest… Just curious why you left that cute Chikorita there by itself and not some scary defender?

2 Likes

Because I know no one will attack it anytime soon, so I don’t tie down any good Pokémon to it.

3 Likes

My Ursaring has been kicked out of the gym.

This is the final outcome.

9 Likes

How sad
At least you held the world record longest time defending a gym without getting kicked

4 Likes

Get it back!

7 Likes

I will!

5 Likes

I sent an email to Niantic about my world record. Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

The good thing is at least you got coins for it. That would have been horrible if you had already hit your 50 limit today.

5 Likes

How sad! You should get the gym back, change the name of the bear to “576d 19h” and never transfer that bear

4 Likes

Take the gym right back. That might discourage someone else from taking it for another 576 days.

7 Likes