Lets talk - (anything)

conversation

I thought the object was to have as low attack as possible for great league?

Ah, I see
In the CP calculation, Attack is taken as normal while you take the square roots of defense and HP - which means that 100 defense ends up with lower CP than 100 attack
In the case of something that would max out under 1500, this doesnt matter, since it can afford to go Level 40 100% IV
But something that maxes above that, say Venusaur, needs to trade off some of its stats to get in - and the choice often comes down to

• level n, great IVs
  • level n - 1, bad attack IV, great def and stamina

And due to how CP calculations work, the latter case winds up having more stats and “TDO” than the one above
The objective also isnt “DPS”, but “TDO” (in raid terms, since your objective is to be th3 last standing and not beat the timer) so defensive Mons are generally more useful

Almost perfect, cause it’s missing Frenzy. But still a nice one!

Nice idea…

LMFAO That’s hilarious

Lol good 1

In your case the new appraisal system might be a great solution!

Just finished it, but because of security reasons I can’t say how I did:

Is this a way to say you have done it outside the rules?

Then really I would like you don’t publish it. Send it to your “friends” and leaf us quiet…

My friends are here on this forum. :wink:

That will be the best… :hugs:

For a brief second I thought it was doing something naughty than I quickly got the joke of Area 51 being so top secret so anything to do with it is Fight Club Rules.
First Rule about Area 51, is you don’t talk about what happens in Area 51 :joy:
Second Rule about Area 51, is you don’t talk about what happens in Area 51 :joy::joy:

Exactly, so instead of breaking the rules like @bagguille says I’m actually obeying them! :stuck_out_tongue:

So maybe better writing the next time? :rofl:

Wow! That is cool!

@Jormdeworm We are ultra friends invite me lol

@Jormdeworm, invite me, lol

Okj, who was it. Who tripped over the network cable??? :thinking:

Been quiet on the forum most of the day. Everyone using the new appraisal and doing mass clean up of their collection?