Lets talk - (anything)

conversation

Oh. My only 100% is an Umbreon I got from quest reward. That is it.

I got vaporeon 100% that’s it

Checking IVs for every catch…image

I do. I even have a sheet and go through all Pokemon. Mainly to see what I need to keep or send away directly after the catch.

Now I save everything I catch. At the end of the day I review all the new ones with Poke Genie, and transfer anything under 200 CP or under 70% IV, shinies excepted…

Some Pokemon I don’t keep unless they are 96+ IV.

A Venusaur perfect for the great league!

Dose anyone know when the next wave of EX passes go out

@bobbyjack8 a friend of mine is going to west Virginia next week country roads, take me home to the place i belong

You are from west Virginia, arent you?

I live in eastern panhandle

I know I’ll come off as a cynical smart-*ss and I dont mean to, but it has Solar Beam and GL/UL Pokémon should mever have 15 attack unless they max out below the treshold

Again, sorry

I caon replace solarbeam with petal blizzard and add on sludge bomb. Petal Blizzard is a decent replacement, though not the best.

FP is what makes Venusaur and Meganium so prominent

Is there a reference somewhere from which we might learn rules like that and their basis?

Not sure if there is a reference containing the best IVs, you can simply try Pokebattler and keep adjusting until you find the right values

There’s an easier way to do that. Just put in “+eevee”. The “+” signifies all evolutions and the name you put in will be all that species and any evolutions. Like so:

20190713_173730000_iOS

I also included “&!Shiny” to remove all Shiny variants as I have too many to show in one picture. This is just to demonstrate how the search function can work for you.

I’m not asking for the best IVs. But you gave a rule of thumb for PvP team composition that had been derived through personal experience and / or research, and I wondered whether anybody having that sort of expertise had assembled a collection of those kinds of rules.

While I have neither the time nor background needed to do that, myself, I’d consider it worthwhile to obtain and consult such a reference if there was one.

Barring that, I’ll just have to be content with flying by instinct.

I tried that, but it wont work

Make sure there are no spaces at the beginning. That will throw it off. It’s got to be exactly “+eevee”, no quotation marks.

No one:
ROBLOX Psychics: cAr 1n gR0uNd