Lets talk - (anything)

I do. I even have a sheet and go through all Pokemon. Mainly to see what I need to keep or send away directly after the catch.

2 Likes

Now I save everything I catch. At the end of the day I review all the new ones with Poke Genie, and transfer anything under 200 CP or under 70% IV, shinies exceptedā€¦

Some Pokemon I donā€™t keep unless they are 96+ IV.

1 Like

A Venusaur perfect for the great league!

6 Likes

Dose anyone know when the next wave of EX passes go out

@bobbyjack8 a friend of mine is going to west Virginia next week country roads, take me home to the place i belong

You are from west Virginia, arent you?

2 Likes

I live in eastern panhandle

1 Like

I know Iā€™ll come off as a cynical smart-*ss and I dont mean to, but it has Solar Beam and GL/UL PokĆ©mon should mever have 15 attack unless they max out below the treshold

Again, sorry

2 Likes

I caon replace solarbeam with petal blizzard and add on sludge bomb. Petal Blizzard is a decent replacement, though not the best.

1 Like

FP is what makes Venusaur and Meganium so prominent

2 Likes

Is there a reference somewhere from which we might learn rules like that and their basis?

Not sure if there is a reference containing the best IVs, you can simply try Pokebattler and keep adjusting until you find the right values

Thereā€™s an easier way to do that. Just put in ā€œ+eeveeā€. The ā€œ+ā€ signifies all evolutions and the name you put in will be all that species and any evolutions. Like so:

20190713_173730000_iOS

I also included ā€œ&!Shinyā€ to remove all Shiny variants as I have too many to show in one picture. This is just to demonstrate how the search function can work for you.

5 Likes

Iā€™m not asking for the best IVs. But you gave a rule of thumb for PvP team composition that had been derived through personal experience and / or research, and I wondered whether anybody having that sort of expertise had assembled a collection of those kinds of rules.

While I have neither the time nor background needed to do that, myself, Iā€™d consider it worthwhile to obtain and consult such a reference if there was one.

Barring that, Iā€™ll just have to be content with flying by instinct.

1 Like

I tried that, but it wont work

1 Like

Make sure there are no spaces at the beginning. That will throw it off. Itā€™s got to be exactly ā€œ+eeveeā€, no quotation marks.

1 Like

No one:
ROBLOX Psychics: cAr 1n gR0uNd

I thought the object was to have as low attack as possible for great league?

Ah, I see
In the CP calculation, Attack is taken as normal while you take the square roots of defense and HP - which means that 100 defense ends up with lower CP than 100 attack
In the case of something that would max out under 1500, this doesnt matter, since it can afford to go Level 40 100% IV
But something that maxes above that, say Venusaur, needs to trade off some of its stats to get in - and the choice often comes down to

• level n, great IVs
  • level n - 1, bad attack IV, great def and stamina

And due to how CP calculations work, the latter case winds up having more stats and ā€œTDOā€ than the one above
The objective also isnt ā€œDPSā€, but ā€œTDOā€ (in raid terms, since your objective is to be th3 last standing and not beat the timer) so defensive Mons are generally more useful

4 Likes

Almost perfect, cause itā€™s missing Frenzy. But still a nice one!

4 Likes