Lets talk - (anything)

Never heared of flyers? They use programs to change their GPS position, so they can play all around the world and catch Pokémon Regionals.
It’s not legal, neither fair, but it brings results like the one I caught with this foto.

Who’s “he”? Isn’t that image a screenshot of your own Pokémon storage?

No, I know him from the local Telegram, and from time to time I participate in raids where he is present.
And yesterday I met him in the street, and he allways likes to show off his collection. There’s no regional he hasn’t have.

That’s my Furfrou Family:

4 Likes

I don’t know much about that or the other illegal method that takes you to different places. If I could do this though, I would rather get myself a Pachirisu and another shot at a shiny Heracross.

Same to me, sometime ago when I was unable to walk, I had the tentation to look for it, but later I thought it’s doesn’t worth the danger to loose my account.

2 Likes

Got an 98% Furfrou. I’m not bothered to get the other forms.

2 Likes

It’s called spoofing in English.
In the French Pokemon community it is called “fly” too

Still no fan of that.

1 Like

Did you know this?

1 Like

Never heared of it, but in case I’m unable to reach any of this limits, haha. I still want to have a social life outside of the Pokémon World. I think walking around in Valencia I could reach 100 Stops a day… makes 700 a week… and forgetting to do any thing else.

3 Likes

I know there is a daily limit on hours in the day. That limit is 24. Whenever I try to go over that I get an error that forces me to go to bed to sleep. :sleeping:

There is also a limit to days in the year. But once every 4 years - if I try really hard - they let me have an extra one. :grinning:

4 Likes

I knew there was limits but it never concerned me as while I might play a bit on some days it’s never enough to push those limits.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a fan either. I do see why some people do that, but that’s in certain cases.

I’ve heard of the Poke stop spin limit before, but the catching limit is new to me.

Agreed, on all counts. Most days I only have an hour or so to play, so it’s never a risk. But I’ve never come close to either limit, even on the couple of Community Days when I had all day to play and kept having to manage my overflowing Pokémon storage.

1 Like

Just hatched three Sableyes in a row, which is a first for me. I’m hoping the three 10km eggs I’m incubating now will give something better.

2 Likes

https://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-fashion-week-2021-flawed-character-customization/

Sableye from 10k is complete junk and makes you wish you never picked up a 10k egg.
Why do they put rubbish like that in 10k? They should be something to look forward to hatching.

1 Like

It’s actually from the 5k eggs. I’m indifferent to them since I already have a shiny and don’t see them in the wild anymore, but I’d still prefer then over Klink from 10k.

1 Like

Does anybody on an iPhone have an issue with background apps shutting down as soon as you switch out? And now I can’t shut down since holding the power button activates Siri instead.

There is one simple reason to those trash pokemon being in eggs, just like there are crappy quests from stops: not everything can be the jackpot and there just have to be throwaways in it.

I play a lot by car, and i just hate the idea of every stop being a quest that i “need” to do, severely reducing effeective game time by having to quest.
Also with eggs, If every egg is a Deino or other really rare and wanted pokemon, they become to easy to obtain. That is boring for us, and of course drops money spend on incubators for Niantic.

I will admit that the odds in eggs are bit off, and that 5k’s have a too big hatchpool, but i do understand there has to be some thrash to appreciate the gems more :slight_smile:

1 Like