Lets talk - (anything)

The trash volume from eggs is the reason I stopped buying incubators a long time ago. I was just throwing Poke coins away.
I’ve become very content with only running the infinity.

eggs wise i either collect 12k’s while hatching with the normal incubator and once i got 11 i’ll mass incubate them, or depending on how i feel about grinding rockets, i’d do the same but then with 10k’s (weekly guaranteed 10k with adventure sync helps). It’s a pretty long process so i can do pretty long with a batch of incubators.
My girlfriend does the same with 10k’s for months now. Just 2 days ago the finally got her 2nd shiny Riolu out of a 11 x 10k batch.
Takes some patience and a few incubators every few weeks/months, but i like it. Also; the stardust with hatching 11 of those eggs + starpiece is insane.

1 Like

My sleep schedule is getting screwed over by me
Look at the time I am posting this lol
See you guys tomorrow morning

1 Like

2 Likes

That reminds me…

My old 80cm Team Rocket lottery plush! Only 30 exists!
Maybe I should post some of my old collection pics some time. Otherwise it’s mainly on my LiveJournal.

4 Likes

2 Likes

A moment ago I tried to open my game account connected to Facebook, and in the same moment I heared the news that Facebook, whatsapp and Instagram are down worldwide…

I hope Niantic takes it in mention and don’t punish because of breaking the catching and Pokestop streak.

Is it maybe an terror act of TEAM Rocket???

:laughing: (For your TGR quip, not your login misfortunes.)

Hard to decide which social media platform is more of a stranger to propriety; but FB’s certainly among the worst around.

I don’t use any of the social media platforms.
Everything went on as normal for me :grinning:

I only use it for the login in Pokémon Go, my first account ever had been lost because it wasn´t linked neither to Google, nor to FB, and Niantic couldn’t help me with a lost password.

I can asure you Niantic will not do anything with catch/spin/quest streaks related to the downtime of FB.
Why? because that would make them a good developer and we all know Niantic…

But honestly, a catch/spin/quest break isn’t a big deal, sure it’s sad, but it’s not gamebreaking that Niantic has to intervene and so they won’t.

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Jessie and James can give shiny shadows like last time they were in pokemon go?

Someone on Reddit bragged about getting both shinies on their first try a couple days ago iirc. But yes, shiny Scyther and Pinsir are obtainable.

i got a shiny scyther on my 2nd balloon. Only seen normal balloons after.

I have now three different Genesect. Somebody knows the differences in usability of them?

2 Likes

1 Like

A new glitch

:roll_eyes:
As if life isn’t enough difficult, they have to add more diffficulties…
Or maybe we have to learn to put only Pidgeys or Rattatas in Gyms. :man_shrugging:
What matters that it’s more easy to throw them? A Blissey doesn’t earn more coins.

Important part at the ending (for people who don’t read further than just the flashy titles)

“ The user’s father seems to have saved the day, contacting customer support and getting a response that promises the safe return of Slaking it it’s rightful home.” With the Pokemon returning at the end of the next day

2 Likes