Lets talk - (anything)

Anyone raiding any Azelf or Mespirit? Still needing it for my dex entry…

Not sure if your not already aware Poke Genie can be used to help you get them. It has an Raiding option. A few of us on here are using it a bit.

1 Like

Yes, Poke Genie’s remote raid feature is great, @Ancient_Thum . You can get those raids there when none are nearby… And if you have something nearby, post it there and host it, yourself. The process is almost entirely automated.

I forgot to ask this a while back but I’m pretty new to the trading feature of the game, and when I was trading with my friend, I found that I couldn’t trade him any shinies or legendaries at all. We’re not on best friend level yet, but it’s fairly close. Am I missing something?

I’m far from being an authority on trading, so I’m not absolutely certain of this. But it sounds to me like you must have traded a shiny or legendary already that day, probably with somebody else. You are only allowed one of these “special trades” per-day, except during certain events when a higher limit is specified.

1 Like

At that point, it was my second time ever making a trade, but the first and only time I made a trade on that day.
If I trade something normal first like a non-shiny Charizard, could that also deny me making a special trade?

Also, if I trade a Pokemon that my friend doesn’t have in his Pokedex, do I pay that high stardust cost or does he?

Not even 1? @NCX
Shiny and Legendary are classed as Special Trades. You can only do 1 Special Trade per day.
If either player has done 1 in the day you have wait until the next day to do it. Friendship
Level shouldn’t mater it’s only the dust cost that is much higher at lower levels of Friendship.

1 Like

@NotanotherKangaskhan
If you mean a special trade, I’ve never made one before. It’s possible my friend may have on that day, but I doubt it. In any case, I’m guessing I’d be the one paying the higher cost of stardust to give a friend a shiny or legendary.

I’m pretty sure both sides pay the whole cost. But I’m totally sure somebody here knows.

1 Like

Both sides wear the cost of the Trade.
It’s very generous for the one that has everything to Trade to someone who doesn’t have something as it’s costed for both at the highest cost rate.

2 Likes

@vorgriff3 @NotanotherKangaskhan
Thanks! My friends are around level 30-35 with about 300-500 mons. I don’t think they have too much stardust so I thought I’d ask first before I trade with them again.

Last time I wanted to trade a special mon and it was rejected I found that that the other hasn’t enough Stardust to pay the exchange. When the friendship-level is low it can go up to 1 million Stardust for both

New glitch after Rainbow Pikachu

Seems odd but I want one too now

Thx for the info, I gotten my Azelf and Mespirit alr

What do you think about this family?

2 Likes

Thanks for posting it.

I can only get 3 Furfrau costumes

Why do you think I’ve made the photo? I’m quite shure he plays as flyer, or he has contact with a flyer and he got them via trade.

I’m honestly having a hard time making sense of how this is possible. What is happening?!