Lets talk - (anything)

So I got a bit ill after my second vaccine. Hopefully I recover soon.

It isn’t too bad; just annoying. Tiredness, my arm is a bit sore, and a small headache. Apparently that happens often;

But as long as that is all I don’t mind. I rather have this than long lasting lung issues like a friend of mine has due to covid

1 Like

That’s all I got from 2nd shot but it only lasted half the next day

1 Like

In my case, both shots without any side-efects

1 Like

I heard that for some people, they end up getting shingles after their vaccination. I actually got shingles last year so I know how bad it is, and it’s deterring me from wanting the shot. But my summer break will end soon so I should take it asap.
Hope everyone stays safe, vaccinated or not.

1 Like

Well, it’s the end of day 2 afterthought second shot; it was less bad today. Feels like maybe tomorrow it is gone completely.

Both my parents haven’t had any side effects from the second shot when they got theirs…

Kind of jealous; anyways, today I wasn’t as tired the whole day as I was yesterday

1 Like

The now Ex Mrs Kangaskhan had side affects for a couple of day each time. Extreme tiredness and aching all over lasting a few days. Worst after the first shot.
She had Astrazenica (no idea of correct spelling.)
I’m holding off for Pfizer to become more readily available. I’m at the age where our Government said I could only get AstraZ but in the last 2 months they lowered that age limit to now include Pfizer. They did that after a few more blood clot deaths in people that had had AstraZ. While statistics state it’s highly unlikely to gets clotting issues the negative publicity was scaring the crap out of the over 50’s where the take up rate for vaccinations was impacted. The Government had invested the most amount of funds towards the AstraZ camp.
Maderna (not sure on correct spelling) is about to be approved very soon for use here by the TGA so there will be a third choice.

I may have accidentally caused some friction between me and some other members over time. I don’t know who, and I’m not even sure if it’s true, or if it’s just in my head though. But I’ll admit, I have reduced my activity on here to try and not make it awkward for anybody that does have a problem with me.

I have used numerous online forums since 2004 (and became an admin for one), and this interface is definitely the easiest to use with my phone.

@NCX Searched that up, I did find some sort of friction indeed, but that member you are talking about was being misunderstood by not just you. That can happen sometimes, a bunch of people here do not have English as their first language and may come over in another way than they actually meant it.

That said, I actually promoted you up to Regular recently because you have been a good member on the forum. There is definitely no one that dislikes you on here, but even if someone would say something like that we will not tolerate it and that user will be punished. I don’t think that will happen, though. We have an amazing community on here. I think, in the 3,5 years I’ve been part of the forum, only once someone actually got verbally attacked by another user, and that user got banned straightaway.

You are always welcome to visit our forum! Glad you have stayed here for this long.

3 Likes

Yep. Today I was completely better

2 Likes

Thanks! I do appreciate rules when it protects members like that. If anybody does have a problem with anything I say though, then feel free to let me know. Sometimes I say things that can be misunderstood as well, and I don’t realise it until someone tells me. (I think that happened recently in the whinging thread.)

Thanks for the promotion! I enjoy coming around and see what everyone is doing in their game and play the community games here.

4 Likes

Does anybody know how to find more field research tasks? I used to be able to find several per day, but now I can only get the daily one. Need more for the shiny Mew research, or I won’t complete it until next year.

ehm, spin stops? It’s the only way.

CD are your best shot. Every quest is catch 3 CD-pokemon.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind for this weekend and future CDs since I doubt I’ll complete 151 field tasks by this weekend alone.

1 Like

My GPS has experienced epic drift the last few days and is already past 51 km for the week. Is there a distance bonus category higher than 50km?

Yes, 100k is where it’s at.
If you have 2 free egg slots you get a Special 5k and a special 10k and the Dust bonus is 16K.
I get there every week so don’t even look at rewards in great detail anymore.

3 Likes

Hi guys, have a question, can I still find lake trio in the wild? Or this was a one time event that ended?

Did the Lake Trio ever spawn in the wild? They’ve always been tier-5 raid bosses, as far back as I can remember. Region-specific, too.

Can somebody please correct me, if that’s not right? My attention hasn’t always been on the game, nor has my recall been infallible.

1 Like

Correct, the Lake Trio have spawned in the wild. And indeed, they still do, but they are even more rare than Unown, so the chances of finding one of them are slim.

1 Like

There’s 1 imposter

Must be the 91% Leafeon, it’s the only one without a 2 in its CP.

1 Like