Lets talk - (anything)

I am learning to sow small badges onto things for scouts… it takes so long o.o

1 Like

Let’s find out wether I will find a sigilyph this week. @Branebs did you find one in your adventures in Greece this year?

Going to Sigilyph area this week? Catch extra, i’ll drive up to Rijswijk for a lucky trade for that :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d appreciate if you can bear with a couple of additional questions:

1. Can the free egg slots be in the Bonus Storage?
  2. If there is no space for the special egg, will I lose the entire bonus for 50km?

My alt acct got the meager 5km bonus this morning for logging 18km last week; but my main got no bonus at all for going over 50km. (no stardust, no pokeballs, nothing…)

Edit: Amazing. The usual time that I see the weekly distance bonus stuff is between 9 and 10 on Monday mornings. That’s when my distance counters got reset today, and that’s when my alt got its meager bonus. Just now my main got the bonus that I hadn’t seen at the normal time, and it included the two eggs you mentioned, along with 10K stardust and a bunch of pokeballs.

I had decided not to complain to Niantic, since I didn’t really EARN the extra distance this week (so I wasn’t actually angry about the seemingly-missing bonus). But if somebody here saw my question to @NotanotherKangaskhan and interceded on my behalf for this to happen, THANK YOU.

1. For those bonus eggs for distance walked at the end of the week.
    They will drop into the standard 9 spots if there are any available.
    If the standard 9 are full and there are open slots in the special 3 they will fill those spots. They are classed as special eggs.

2. If you have no egg spots at all you still get all the other stuff. Not sure if you get any extra to take the place of no special egg.

I sometimes get the bonus much later in the day outside of the general 9-10 slot. It’s happened when I’ve been busy doing stuff in the game (catch grinding, raiding, gym/rocket battling). It’s like it waits for a period of idle time while open.

1 Like

I did get the bonus, just a few hours later than normal. The 10km egg went into my 12th slot, and the 5km egg went into the first Bonus slot…

Thank you for the info. (And also for the recent raid invites.)

1 Like

I found only 1 through incense. I was extremely lucky. When are you going to Greece? If the event is going on, you won’t be able to find Sigilyph in the wild (maybe it can appear, but it’s like trying to find Unown). You can use incense, but it’s very rare. I used incense almost every day, but I found only 1 Sigilyph.

1 Like

Found a few in the nearby

I am there now :smiley:

I am near a big “city”

A twentieth of the population of my city xD
Anyways; I currently occupy a gym there with a few others. Just didn’t run for the sigilyph yet

1 Like

I take that back. Ran for one today

Catch them while you can.

1 Like

Has anybody gotten a shiny Unown this time around? I’ve had over 100 raid encounters with no shiny, and a local friend vented his frustration during the Eevee event at going 0 for over 200 during the preceding 8 days.

I’m beginning to wonder whether shiny was even possible this time… Nor have I found a shiny Heracross, yet, in over 80 of those. Good f’n grief.

I’m currently at around 26 Heracross Raids done, without a Shiny. It appears the Shiny rate for Heracross is 1/40, so that’s still a long way to go. However, I can confirm it exists, since mr 1/1 Shiny rate got a 1/1 Shiny Heracross again. Man, I won’t believe anyone that says Shiny rates are the same for everyone anymore.

I have not seen a Shiny Unown reported in a while, or I have not paid enough attention.

2 Likes

I got shiny Unown and shiny Heracross on my second account. I will post the screenshots later. Also Heracross is a shundo.

1 Like

No Shiny Unown here as I haven’t done a single Unown Raid. I like that I have no Shiny Unown at all and want to keep my letter collection free of Shinies.
I got the big Pink bug on about the 5 or 6th one. I’ve done around 45 more since chasing a 100% and haven’t got another Shiny.

1 Like

The forum article is here!!!

3 Likes

I think I seen what you talking about

3 Likes

I hope it works as good as I want it to. Tomorrow I’ll be able to see all statistics of today. I’m really curious.

1 Like

Thanks for all the feedback. I’ve seen the pink bug, but have yet to have a catch encounter with one. I suspect the only reason I’m chasing the shiny Unown is that I scored a blue ‘R’ last year, which whetted my appetite.

Will probably abandon the Quixotic chase for the colored-letter, but keep pressing for the bug (which I want nearly as much as the purple Wurmple, at this point).

1 Like

Just seen this article about a black hole. Can you see the pokestop in space too?

3 Likes

Lol that’s cool
Haven’t seen that article, I’ll read it in an hour or so

Perhaps if you put a lure on that pokestop Deoxys will spawn

2 Likes