Lets talk - (anything)

Is that a problem? I wouldn’t consider so, haha.

My Rare Candy amount is probably not so impressive; considering I almost never use them.

Anyone else using the Poke Genie Raid function?
I’m liking it a real lot once you’ve got your head around all the steps it takes going Back and forth between Pokémon Go and Poke Genie to join a Raid. Hosting is a little simpler. I do both.

Warning: You can burn through your remote battle passes/coin very quickly.

I really like I can do more Raids at any time and I’ve got distance Legendary to Trade for 1 XL with local rubbish.

Big Thumbs up from me :+1::+1:

2 Likes

It would be cool to have these Pokemon in Pokemon GO
https://www.cbr.com/pokemon-anime-exclusive-variants-forms/

1 Like

I want those pink Pokemon, Crystal Onix and Golden Ho-Oh in the game. And wasn’t Red Genesect available in the game before?

1 Like

Going to take a walk and play PoGo at 3am. Only about 1.5 hours before sunrise haha.

Edit: Omg the humidity! Half of my shirt is already drenched in sweat! This was one of the biggest reasons why I never thought of moving to Asia before.

2 Likes

Yesterday I returned from this tiresome, yet really fun week of camping.

Ran into my biology teacher there one day xD

2 Likes

Hahaha, not enough being without electricity, on top an encounter with a teacher…

Really a funny week.

2 Likes

Here’s a snap of my bowlful of vintage Tomy Pokémon figures… I collected these way back in 1998 and only recently re-discovered them in a box of assorted toys and stuff. :grin:

4 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: I can’t get the photo to display the right way up… I’ll try again…

4 Likes

Wow, they are really good.

Take a look in Amazon. What you have there is a little treasure, the prices aren’t low…

3 Likes

I should probably sell them and use the money to buy Remote Raid Passes :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Mmmh, a lot of passes, with what I see in this bowl you can reach 200 Euros.

1 Like

Is there any word, yet, about whether a Discourse fix for the notifications bug here is on the way? I did a “Dismiss All” on my notifications last night, got 2 new notifications today, clicked on the icon, and was swamped with thousands in the list again (making it impossible to tell which 2 were new).

Until that’s fixed, the notifications feature seems worthless, at best.

2 Likes

There is indeed a fix, but the sad truth is, we as Moderators cannot fix the issue. Only an Admin can.

@Brobraam, could you try reaching up to @apavlinovic again?

Actually, he messaged me today that he was sorry he couldn’t do a lot with it last weeks because he is busy. I think I he will be working on it this week

Edit: he just did it

1 Like

Ah, makes sense. But that’s fine, it isn’t really in a hurry. I am already glad he is willing to help making the forum better again.

1 Like

If he has no time to do maintenance of the forum, maybe it would be better he looks for a person who can do this work.
Not as number one, but as his second…

2 Likes

I will start studying ICT (Informatics/Computer Science/that kind of stuff) at the Uni next year; maybe afterwards I am comfortable trying that.

But everyone can be a bit busy at some times. Usually Antonio reacts and/or acts within 48 hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can do that, if you want to of course @Brobraam. I lack of computer code language and would probably get lost before I even get started. On the other hand, it can’t be that hard, can it?

Also, I agree with @bagguille. It would help the forum if there was another Admin. Add to that it would save time for @apavlinovic as well. But of course it is up to him to decide if another Admin is needed.

1 Like