2 Likes

Lol

Welcome back @Cup

1 Like

I donā€™t like the date of tepig community day

Probably only able to get 5 tepig total

Finally did it

5 Likes

Apart o the 100% Swinub of @jay123 I have not seen any comment about the special hour of yesterdayā€¦
Maybe this is a way to show how the players have valued it?

I personally wasnā€™t bothered. I have enough Swinub from the CDā€™s. Iā€™m only doing Spotlight Hours if I still need the Shiny.

1 Like

I work during all the spotlight hours

Yes, but in other cases somebody writes a comment like ā€œI canā€™t participate becauseā€¦ā€ or ā€œWhat a boring PokĆ©mon they have usedā€¦ā€, ā€œI love this oneā€ ā€¦ something, but this time, nothing.

Most of my Tuesday evenings have a work shift (it seems like every time there is a 2x transfer candy). And since April I seem to have gotten scheduled for work every Wednesday evening, too (yep ā€“ no raids during dinner hour).

If not for the work conflict I definitely would have done the Swinub Spotlight. I still have a little more work to beef up my Mamoswine team).

I usually am not that thrilled about spotlight hoursā€¦ I just enjoy an hour of rest before joining a meeting just after the spotlight would end. Sometimes I would still do it though but I just lack the interest in playing at that time usually

Donā€™t ask me how

But I just mistook a lillipup for a delibird while it was on my nearbyā€¦ my heart jumped a bit then lol

2 Likes

sounds interesting

Has that been fixed, yet? The game is forcing me to update in order to play, and I want to wait until the buggy Android release has been fixed. The new version will be 0.211.3, according to the google play storeā€¦

ā€¦ The particular bug that concerned me was that of bright flashes leading into the catch screen causing some users with epilepsy to feel like a seizure was coming. Havenā€™t had a grand mal in 25 years, thanks be to God, and Iā€™d rather not risk another. This was reported for version 0.211.0. Neither of the game sites I found that reported the bug had been updated since ā€“ and both had said they would update the page when a fix was announcedā€¦

So, Iā€™m very interested to find whether 0.211.3 still has that bug.

Nope. I have updated the game three times in two weeks and with every update the game started glitching even more. They only fixed the flash glitch and the glitch that caused fleeing from an encounter, to take a few seconds longer - which were also the most annoying ones - but thatā€™s it.

1 Like

It finally happenedā€¦ around week ago I stopped playing pogoā€¦ out of habit I am still checking this siteā€¦
not sure what to do with the Gofest ticketā€¦ maybe I come back for that weekendā€¦
Good luck everyone :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you. Iā€™ll put up with some irritation as long as the seizure risking stuff is fixed.

Somebody has seen since when this is ingame?

3 Likes

Sup folks. Havenā€™t logged in to the forums in some time. Just wanted to say hello. :smiley:

5 Likes

Welcome again!

1 Like