Lets talk - (anything)

Thanks, @bagguille ; I evolved a regular Slowpoke into a regular Slowbro for one and Shadow Slowpoke into a Shadow Slowking for the other. All 4 done now.

I’m still planning to evolve Galarian Slowpoke into the two evolved forms, but at a later, more convenient, time.

1 Like

A day at the beach in company…

4 Likes

Love it. It even has a family of tourists with the typical fresh pink sunburn after their pasty skin’s first day of sun exposure all year.

3 Likes

Remember; french gift giving will start on Tuesday

Hey, today I completed the four seasons…

5 Likes

My cultural ignorance is showing… What’s “french gift giving” mean, please?

1 Like

Haha, he is on vacation in France. So, for some time, he will give gifts from Pokestops in France.

1 Like

Thank you so much! Sorry for the very late reply. That makes sense I wish it would work though I haven’t tried since but I hope to try again soon since whenever I do raids I’m the only one doing them and I’m not able to win them.

I just got back but I still have some french gifts in my jnventory

Thanks for clarifying. Sounds better than some of the potential interpretations I had been imagining.

1 Like

Has anyone recently updated their app? I don’t know if it’s just me, but opening animation upon clicking Pokémon appears slightly slower than before the update. (Not complaining, just wanted to know if anyone else felt the same)

1 Like

Yes, I have noticed that, too. The latest update is quite buggy.

1 Like

Latest updated has lag points or stutters.
It’s seems way worse on my old Andriods.
It’s an absolute pain as it’s affecting and wasting ball throws if you go straight away after clicking on encounter.
Now I have to wait and waste time for the stupid stutter or lag or what ever term you call it.

3 Likes

Same to me, waiting for the good moment to throw and exactly in this moment the stutter begins, and when it finishes the good moment has gone.

3 Likes

How have you been

1 Like

Welcome back!
Team Rocket happy gif

3 Likes

Aw thank you so much were is @bagguille @Jormdeworm

Here I am!!! But now is my summer- beach- swimmingpool season, so I’m not so frecuent in front of the screen.

2 Likes

Hi @Cup! Good to see you again. How’s it going?

2 Likes

Its going good I I stopped playing for a while to bulid model kits but I’m back

1 Like