Lets talk - (anything)

No, it’s part of catching Pokémon in AR+ mode

1 Like

There is an option to submit a new picture to a Poke stop/Gym if the old one is bad, blurry or if the Poke stop/Gym doesn’t look like that anymore. I did that to a Gym named Old tennis court mural because the old mural was replaced by a new one. Several months have passed and recently I found out that now I can vote for the best picture. I wanted other players from my town to vote, too. But to be able to vote you must be level 38+. I asked one of the players who can vote and he did it. However our votes are not enough to change the picture. I can’t see how many votes each picture has. So, I need more people to vote for my picture. Today I learned on Reddit that people can vote for pictures through gifts.

I want to test this. I will send gifts from the Old tennis court mural to all of my friends from the forum (@bobbyjack8 @Brobraam @celery @Cup @Jormdeworm @MrHeineken88 @Necrozmadabest). Please vote for my picture (see below).

3 Likes

I’ll try it out. Don’t think I have opened your last gift yet, though.

1 Like

I don’t have a gift from you I believe

I will send you today, couldn’t do it yesterday.

1 Like

Oki

Did you vote for my picture? @Jormdeworm @Brobraam @Necrozmadabest @bobbyjack8 @MrHeineken88
I will send gifts as soon as I can to you @celery @Cup

1 Like

@Branebs Poised and ready to leap into action… :grin:

1 Like

Thanks guys! We did it! @Jormdeworm @Brobraam @Necrozmadabest @MrHeineken88 @bobbyjack8 @celery

3 Likes

@Branebs Yep, can confirm… the gift I received already had your photo as the default :+1:.
I gave it another vote - just to cement its position :grin:

3 Likes

You can sort of manipulate which Stop will become a Gym in a Cell that already has 1 Gym and 4 Stops when getting a 6th Poi the same way.
Just get as many people to like the pic as possible on the one you want before getting the 6th Poi accepted.

1 Like

I did

1 Like

Looks like it has 6 upvotes.

2 Likes

plus over 13K DUST!?!

2 Likes

The new event with Galarian Slowpoke has a very small collection challenge, featuring a regular Slowpoke, Galarian Slowpoke, and what looks like regular Slowbro and regular Slowking with atomic symbols beside them. What are those last two supposed to be? Catching a wild Slowbro didn’t count for it (no real surprise – but I can’t find any instructions that tell us what it is…)

Where can I find the key to interpreting game symbols like this that aren’t mentioned in the pokemongolive.com bulletins?

The symbols indicate one must evolve them.

1 Like

Thanks. That means we have to make them our buddy and catch a bunch of poison-type mons? Just wonderful. That would mean we get to (i.e. are forced to) sideline the buddy tasks we’re already working on, because this is on a deadline…

No, the two you have to evolve are the regular Slowbro and Slowking, The new one is the fourth in the row, and you have to make only a Raid to get him (or one of these special investigations)

2 Likes

Which special investigation gives Skull Cap Slowbro?
I’d rather not have to waste a Raid Pass for Rubbish T1

1 Like

@NotanotherKangaskhan

• Evolve 3 Slowpoke
• Win a raid in under 60 seconds

Looks like the first one is your best bet, as the second one uses that Raid Pass anyway :man_facepalming:

2 Likes