Lets talk - (anything)

How did they go?

What Eevee evolution should I get? I have a Shundo Eevee but canā€™t decide on what to evolve it into

I personally think itā€™ll see the most use as a Glaceon/Sylveon.

1 Like

Have all the eevolutions now been released? There are many different types already; but will there be others? For example, a ground type, or a rock type, or a flying type?

As of right now, all eevee evolutions have been added to the game. As for the second part of your question, other typing of eevee evolutions has yet to be determined. Iā€™m really hoping the next generation introduces a new evolution.

1 Like

Well, another question is, why the eeveelutions are so famous and liked?
Any special reason?

One thought on that ā€“ Eevee are cuddly when young, assassins when matureā€¦ And realistic goals for beginning players, when stronger Exeggcutor or Arcanine or Gyarados seemed less attainable.

2 Likes

Decent

1 Like

Thanks for New User of the Month. Didnā€™t expect it to actually happen to me. It feels good to be back here.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Welcome to the non-existing New-user-of-the-month-club

Same I got user of the month suddenly

1 Like

More often than not I get the ā€˜Loser of the Monthā€™ Award :grin:

2 Likes

I am looking forward to the next few months. I donā€™t have school until September, will go camping three times, go to France in the near future, maybe even Greeceā€¦

And Sunday Iā€™ll go out with a friend to catch all the shiny gibles there are

1 Like

Loser of the month? I would give you an award right now. You posted Pokemon number 8 in the encounter challenge!!!

Of course, people here should open my gift before June 15th, otherwise I canā€™t send gifts to them

If they want french Œufs or omelettes du fromage

Well I would like to add you as a friend in PoGo

1 Like

Iā€™ll send you a dm

This is crazy! :exploding_head:

Wow! Epic

How does one even obtain ā€˜expert handlerā€™? Is this a badge?