Lets talk - (anything)

I’ve just had the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen in the entire 5 years I’ve been playing this game.

I have always been dumping Shinies into Gyms. The reason is, that I don’t have to revive them. I even tried to let them all die, but that was hard. I wasn’t even close. But today, something strange happened. I got knocked from a Gym pretty fast - like usual - so I wanted to revive a Blissey to leave into the Gym when I took it back again. To my very surprise, every, yes, EVERY Pokémon suddenly got revived. I think I had over 1000 that were dead. Now I have zero. They all got revived, and it didn’t cost me a single revive or Potion. Guess the update wasn’t that bad after all. LOL

5 Likes

Looks like you aren’t the only one!

1 Like

Bit late on the reply to @bagguille question on Spotlight hour losing its interest.
I have mixed participation in the Spotlight hours. The time is not ideal for me as when on dayshift by the time I get home it’s time to start getting dinner ready for the family.
I only participate if it’s a Pokémon I really want the Candy for or it’s a dust or evolve XP multiple and I’ve done the ground work collecting for spam evolving.
Every other week I’m at work on afternoon shift so that involves being sneaky with the go plus in the pocket and an hour walk around the factory and site.

Swinub was one I gave it 100% effort to catch as many as possible as I wanted every single one I could get for the >100km XL Candy Trades. A L50 100% Mamoswine is high on my would like list.

Now to the discussion on how buggy the latest few updates have been.
Just did my third iOS game update in 3-4 weeks today. The stutter/lag at the beginning of the encounter to throw screen seems to be gone. Have been able to throw straight away again with the lost time or air ball going off on a different curve so far.
This is on a iPhone 6s

I was wondering how do I get pikachu Libre in GBL? I’m rank 17

Hello!

I think it is available at rank 20…
I don’t think it is worth my time though because I dont really like pvp

1 Like

Look at all this stuff I am never going to usexD

2 Likes

Interesting to read. Well, whatever it may be, I’m glad it happened😂.

I only keep 3-5 of all those @Brobraam

2 Likes

Thx Brobraam!

1 Like

For the ones interested, the article draft about the forum has been finished and sent to @apavlinovic /zeroghan

2 Likes

I hope we’ll see more people on the forum regularly because of the article!

1 Like

I hope the forum will be like it used to be when we had Team Rocket Days, challenges and other fun stuff.

Everything you want, but please without TeamRocket!!! :joy: :joy:

Team Rocket Days are part of this forum, so you can join us or ignore us, but we ain’t going nowhere :smiley_cat: :rocket:
Team Rocket 5
P.S. I hope we were mentioned in the article about the forum

Ayyyy, I feel a lack of humour in your answer…

That’s because I’m serious

1 Like

So, that’s the reason why you like TeamRocket, haha

I created Team Rocket Days. You have to admit that the forum was busier when we had Team Rocket Days. More people participated, it was fun and the mods had fun with us too.