Lets talk - (anything)

May 2021 Community Day:

Hi All,
Do we usually and will we get double XP for the upcoming Swablu community day? Wanting to pop a lucky egg for friend levelling soon.

1 Like

swablu CD falls in the bonus week of the Luminous X event, where we already have 3x catch xp for several days.

So no, CD will not have bonus catch xp as bonus (99% most likely), but there will be another triple xp event going on.

2 Likes

And pop Star Pieces for another 50% on top of that.

Mmmmm… 4.5x catch Stardust.

1 Like

Very funny here… the “catch fairy-type to open Bonus” is active, but there is no fairy-type all the day (not near, nor in the radar)…

I had a snubbull this morning. But that’s about it.

The event officialy starts tomorrow at 10 AM, then all the spawns will be boosted.
Still makes no sense to start the bonus challenge already, even more without some kind of tracker like we had with the raids.

1 Like

I have seen a whole bunch of Snubbull suddenly. And two Mr. Mime and a Cottonee.

Seems now things start to move, a Spoink, a Mr.Mime and an Abra… this way I can help.

Mmmh, @Punica , and why do you say it starts tomorrow?

1 Like

This is why i said tomorrow.

also, if the event really started, where’s Xerneas??

2 Likes

Hello to anyone who friended me on Pokemon GO! My name is SkylarKoi and I have been inviting people and have been invited to Raid battles. when I click on them it says there is no code which is annoying and confusing. Please don’t think I am ignoring your request. I am trying to figure out why my remote raid passes aren’t working. I’m sorry for not being able to fight alongside you. I hope I can fix it soon cause I really want to help battle in your raids. Thank you! ~ Skylar

I see the problem, you look to Luminous Legends X, which start tomorrow.
But I was talking about Luminous Legends X (Task), which started at Saturday. And the task is to catch 400 million fairy-type Pokémon all around the world. And what I told was, thats difficult for the players here to help in this task if there aren’t spawn fairies.

Those are Psychic-types. (Except Mr. Mime.)

1 Like

The feeling when you have been lying in bed for 7 hours to sleep but still haven’t slept

Big yikes

Ooh, has to be the age… your right. But worst is the situation then.

Been pretty busy despite it being Golden Week. Just popping by to say Happy Star Wars Day! May the fourth be with you!

[A gif from Google keyboard could not be added]

1 Like

May the 4th be with you

1 Like

Hello there

I’m getting the same issue a lot too @SkylarRin

I have no answers as to why but these are my guesses as to what’s happening.

1. Lag with notification and Raid has already started.
  2. The Raid invites has exceeded capacity of acceptance already in the Lobby.
  3. The invitee jumps out or crashed out before Raid commences. I’m guessing it’s not this one but just throwing it out there.
1 Like

Got a 15-15-13 Shadow Aggron, wondering whether it would be stronger being purified (which would make it a hundo, que no?). I would appreciate some kind of way to derive an answer to that, whether quantitatively or just qualitatively, if anyone knows.