Lets talk - (anything)

I need something that lures dragon and dark types

2 Likes

Walked 25km in two days. Dark are finally finished. Caught 6 dragons yesterday. One was from catch a dragon. 7 dragons to go. Got two Gible tasks. That will be hard
 I’m capable of throwing excellent. But three in a row, that will be so hard.

3 Likes

Do you make it over to Boulder much, @Arem1771 ? One of my old raiding buddies moved there recently and bemoans the small number of players there.

(The weather and pandemic probably have something to do with that, too.)

1 Like

No, I don’t. It’s 30 minutes driving out of the way, and I’ve been not only working fulltime, but also indulging my other hobbies like illustration and writing. Just don’t have the time. There are some Boulder players though. We mainly use Discord to communicate.

1 Like

Much obliged for the reply.

1 Like

Update: the article lacks just a little bit. Not far of completion.

2 Likes

It’s a brainstorming

7 Likes

“You’re feeling very drowseeeee
”

2 Likes

Enjoyed the trio raid vs. Tornadus this evening, @cup. It still baffles me why even some experienced, high-level players lose their nerve and bail out of the lobby if there are 4 or even 5.

1 Like

Looking for noibat.

1 Like

I’m getting the “Walk closer your too far from the Gym” error a lot when accepting Remote Raids. Not sure what deal with that is?

1 Like

And I receive sometimes the “This Pokemon is too far away”, when I see him at three pases of my feet.
Seems there is a problem in this variables in the last version.

I’ve been getting that problem too.

My goal yesterday during spotlight hour was to get a Hypno for GBL, Kanto Cup. Got a 1600 CP one and a 700 CP one
 the latter had 3 stars so I guess we’re going to have to work on powering him up unless I get another Drowzee/Hypno that will work better.

I just reached lvl16 in Battle League (118/225)
 only 4 levels to go and back to farming candies
 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m at level 7 xD that’s just as high as I got in all of the previous season

I was honored to have @MrHeineken88 join my 2 goons for the penultimate Tornadus raid here, this morning. We unflinchingly pounded that cloud clown back to the winds – maybe didn’t save the world, but I can get behind that kind of international collaboration. A fresh Stein of Spaten for Herr Heineken. :beers:

A neighborhood PoGoer (level 47) flinched when I invited her to trio the final raid. She relented on the re-invite, though. It’s hard to fathom how gun-shy some players are, even after they’ve reached the highest levels.

3 Likes

A moment ago I finished the “Searching for Legends”
 and what disaster for my intentions to play

A Munna as final reward? What’s the heck is that? Before it started I had the evolution!! This way they don’t win much players.
It was not the mentioned temporal investigation, what I finished was the other special investigation “Season of Legends”, but it taste equaly bad

3 Likes

I got a Level 50 in my Friend List

2 Likes

Multiple level 50 players in mine now. Two people just hit level 50 in my community

2 Likes

Slowly getting closer to level 40.

4 Likes