Lets talk - (anything)

Completed collection tonight

2 Likes

Awesome! What tier is alomomola supposed to be anyway? Donā€™t think Iā€™ve been invited to a single alomomola raid yet. If I was I never saw it.

Tier 3. You can also catch it on field research tasks, catch 20 luvdisk or win 2 raids

I am struggling to find a single Umbreon Raid, and itā€™s even harder since I actually want to keep my Remote Raid Passes for Sunday.

Afraid research tasks are not an option for me. Not a single pokestop in my area and Im have trouble with the game shutting down when I try to nominate one (even with my camera at the lowest resolution possible). All I can do is wait while stuck in the middle of nowhere.

Oof. You get a free one every day though right?

I am so hyped for Fletchling community day. Itā€™s one of my favorite Pokemon.

Yes but the free research task never rewards a pokemon. Just items. Will anyone please help me get alomomola so I can complete my Valentineā€™s collection?

Iā€™ll keep an eye out for raids then. Alomomola isnā€™t really popping up for me though. :smiley:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Anyways, FINALLY got him levelled up to level 35! And saving stardust for level 36. Heā€™s my main ground attacker and is my first max level kid. I want to save for a second moveā€¦ and to next max out Espeon and Glaceonā€¦ and my hundo Magikarp.

2 Likes

All my hundos over the past four years. Took two screenshots so the last two on the page can be seen.

3 Likes

Red or Green?

1 Like

Iā€™m green. :green_heart:
Mrs c. is red. :broken_heart:

Definitely Green! I want to get as many shiny Vulpix as possible!
I donā€™t know anyone red near me rip.

Green for sure.

I havenā€™t picked yet. There are shinies I need from both.

1 Like

Red on mine green on my husbandā€™s.

1 Like

Blue.

That means they donā€™t get my money lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised they didnā€™t have blue.

Pokemon Red and Blue was originally Pocket Monsters Red and Green I think? Essentially Blue and Green are the same thing, except for the mascot. I would love shiny Ponyta or Growlithe, but I already have a shiny Rapidash on Sword and I prefer shiny Ninetales over Arcanineā€¦

Iā€™m happy for the shiny dratini/eevee/starter/pikachu increase for both versions. Or else I wouldā€™ve had to sway towards whichever one had Eevee. I want to catch a shiny male Pikachu to send over to sword to represent my untransferrable shiny mimikyu pikachu on Go - Mimyks.

1 Like