Lets talk - (anything)

It’s a level 47 requirment, not 48.

And all level up requirments are things to do when you get there, and are not backwards compatible, so i’m 99,9% sure you need to do those 3 powerups when you get there, and any older ones won’t count

2 Likes

Okay, so next monday i’ll get to level 48 and need the trades, medals and gifts.

And guess what bonusses are active starting tuesday’s next event: trade distance, faster lucky friends and more lucky normal-trades!!! It’s like Niantic knows the first batch of people will reach that level that week (since faster leveling is highly impossible if you weren’t part of the beta stuff).

Also, i just realised i need to do ~70 pvp matches each day (which is a real chore) AND do 100 trades per day if i want to keep my goal. That’s a lot to do each day without actually playing, which of course also needs to happen

Ever seen a double Pokestop???

And more strange… in both are a Rocket Team Member…

I will not discuss about what they are doing… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

4 Likes

that adds a whole new layer of “make it double”

4 Likes

Was 24 for 26 in Latias encounters before today (which is more like 24 for 25, since I had no clue at all about Latias the first time). So far today I’m 0 for 3. CP only around 1900, and seemingly much more prone to escaping excellent throws.

If this trend continues (:poop: that I can’t even catch for candy with golden razzes), I might just skip this round of raid boss re-re-re-reruns.

2 Likes

I already decided to skip this one. except whenever timed quests get involved. got 2 latios and 1 latias shiny in my boxes

Small update time since i’m bored at work:

Monday I hit 48.
This is 2 days later

The trades are going nicely thanks to the event, the medals are being worked on and on schedule.
And as expected sending 100 gifts per day (which is the limit) is pretty hard. Currently on around 75 per day. so during lunch i’m gonna add a bunch of new friends which should help. Plan is still to hit 49 by sunday/monday morning, so even with 75 a day it’s okay, and a week later 50, most likely even faster.

1 Like

Recently got into chess again after having done nothing with it for 3 years. Anyone who wants to do a game over a few days on chess.com?

1 Like

Too much games… I’m playing in the moment a friendly Tounament Spain-Wales… heavy stuff

I’ve been playing chess a lot lately. Not that I’m good at it, but we can try playing against each other some time.

2 Likes

Another collection finished

2 Likes

Good job! I’m struggling to get the Umbreon…

2 Likes

I was battling to find an Espeon Raid. Was seeing heaps of Umbreon. Completed yesterday.

I did battle an Espeon earlier but I was about to get invited for a Latios so I didn’t catch the Espeon but I assumed that would still be possible after I had battled the Latios as well. Well, that was not the case. And yes, the Raid was still there, I just couldn’t do anything with it. But I’ve already found another Espeon.

I still need Latios to complete the collection

Praying for my brother in Austin during this awful blast of winter hitting Texas this week. He’s lost two century old trees in his yard to the ice weighing down the branches, and had several pipe and pump related things destroyed by the freeze.

How are you doing in all this, @cup? Are you and your chickens surviving? Do you have power?

1 Like

I hope that he’s (and all of you guys in the storm) are okay!

I’m probably not completing the challenge. I still need Latias, Latios, Umbreon, and Espeon and I’m sitting at a not so great 2 remote raid passes and 70 coins. And I’m terrible at raid hosting and am not allowed to walk down to the area with a bunch of gyms by myself yet.

I don’t know about @Cup but temps here in Texas are in the single digits most of the time with these storms. We’re hanging in there but there are some really struggling to stay warm. Thanks for everyone who’s been helping with raids. Like most in Texas, it’s been nearly impossible to get out and it’s getting really dangerous to stay warm.

I still need latios and alomomola.

Update:
Finally got latios. Just need alomomola.