Lets talk - (anything)

I did it! :smiley:

4 Likes

Observing social distance from my buddy Zekrom :grin:

5 Likes

Thanks to the dragon hour on Mareep Incense Day I was able to get Bagon and complete the challenge

5 Likes

I completed 2 days ago. That bagon raid was the hardest because I refused to use a remote pass.

3 Likes

Boff! Best Buddies :1st_place_medal:!

That was a reeeeaaaallll hard slog, suffice it to say I shan’t be rushing to get the platinum…
Here’s the fellow that became my hundredth best-budster :grinning:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Wow, four… I have only one…

6 Likes

Somebody already hit level 50! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I don’t see getting there myself before 2024.

This one was fast and easy…

6 Likes

Same here. 40 minutes

5 Likes

5 Likes

That was fast

4 Likes

Yeah, this one is pretty easy, no need to find task (Plusle and Minun) and raid (Bagon), or do incense day to get them

2 Likes

Got mine done yesterday as well.

4 Likes

Ok, wth google…

6 Likes

I’m glad to be able to do these at the same time…

5 Likes

A bit of story time; here’s what i’m currently up to in the game:

So i’m one of the few that is going for level 50 as fast as possible.
In my city there are only 4 people who had enough total XP at the release of 50, and 2 more now have enough XP. So with only 5 possible contenders (2 of those aren’t even trying) and no official race i still want to be the first level 50 here, just because i can.

Right now i’m at least 2 weeks ahead of any possible competition at level 47, waiting for the adventure sync to tick over 2 more times.
Then i need to do trades for lucky pokemon, 500 gifts and get 35 medals, where i’m at 31 medals right now.
The trades and gifts will take at least 5 days (with the 100 gift limit per day) and most likely even more, so that means that i have at least 16 days before i can get 49 and need my 35 medals. At least 16 days thus, most likely more.

So medals… last night i fixed myself a Heracross trade, so i can get gen 2 dex at 100% and the medal. Leaves me 3 more to go. 1 of those is 2500 trades done, since i don’t trade that often. Easy as i need to get 50 lucky pokemon for that level and only need like 250 more trades. 2 down, 2 to go.

No real other options remain though.
I still need the dragon medal with 60 dragons to go… no dragons are spawning so that’s a no go.
I still need 37 photobombs… but that takes me at least 32 days (with CD giving me 5), that’s way too long.
Pvp medals? I got 2 at silver, barely… i need a total of 450 great league wins, and over 700 ultra for those medals… 16 days… that’s just over 70 per day. and not just games, it must be wins. Luckily I don’t play PoGo alone, my girlfriend does aswell. So every day, for like an hour per day I just have to pvp, with our 2 phones, my team vs a 10cp team and just keep going. Not fun at all, but if I want to be “server” first lvel 50, I’ll have to. And I will.
Being ahead of the rest gave me issues with doing 50 rockets leaders very fast and powering up 3 pokemon with almost no candy. A bit of pvp is then an easier task i guess.

And for the last levelup, i’m already stacking many sudowoodo and Miltank in my queststack for easier excellent throws, the rest is pretty easy…

With 2 weeks ahead of my competition i think it should be possible to reach level 50 before the first one even gets to 48… yeah, that should be doable :slight_smile:

Yeah, so that’s gonna be my gameplay for the time being

2 Likes

I got 75 million XP to go before Level 50. So I’m still saying 2024.

3 Likes

A question, the list of leveling up says to get level 48 you need to max out three Pokémon.

Do you have to do this in that moment or it´s enough to have three level 50 Pokémon in your storage?
I know, I’m still far away of this point, but I would like to know if I have to store XL candies, or if I can max out whenever I have enough candies.

1 Like