Lets talk - (anything)

We have choosen the two colours different because I read something about helping each other in complete the special collection. We will see if it was really necesary, but really it doesn’t matter to me in which colour I will complete it.

1 Like

Well, accumulating energy for tomorrow. No idea how many time I have, how many time I really want to use, and if it really recompensate.
A shiny Ditto… well, it’s not bad, but only for the collection.
And a shiny Mew… better, but still nothing out of borders.
Find as much of shinys as posible, well much better and a reason to participate.

In any case, until it doesn’t finish, better not to valuate the day.

1 Like

I adore blue shinies. So I plan to happily welcome another blue blob to my collection and virtually introduce it to Squishie, who’s hanging out in Galar. I hope it’s not required to obtain them all. I only had enough money to buy a ticket on my main… and I only have one device XD.

I just remembered the 151 includes the legendary birds. I’m going to cross my fingers for a 1 coin box or research tasks for remote passes or incense… cause my pokecoins can only go towards one of them. I’m going to pop in lures with my alt accounts, so I can evolve eevees into Glaceons and Leafeons w/ Last Resort.

Monday the 22nd, there is a 1 coin box with a remote raid pass and Sunday the 28th, you get 3 free raid passes.

1 Like

Oh awesome ty! I just read on an article that incense might be a timed research reward but idk if its true.

I’m hoping I can get to level 36 today, before the event. That was my goal and I’m 84k exp off.

1 Like

Everyone with a ticket ready for tomorrow??

3 Likes

I totally am not making a list of what I want to catch shinies of and stuff like that right now nope…

I still haven’t picked a color yet but I’m leaning towards green

1 Like

Don’t you just hate it when you’re in the middle of a legendary raid and the game closes? Twice in a row. nevermind, wrong kind of challengers.

1 Like

Event seems to be buggy.

1 Like

Oh heck I had that happen to me with a Darkrai.

Just caught a shiny Milcery on Sword. So I’m a bit scared for how tomorrow is going to go as this is my fourth shiny across two games in 2-3 days.

60k more to go until level 36 brrrr

2 Likes

Donut will be a mega grind today. I have over 1300 balls collected. Let’s see if I can get over 500 in a day.
Currently I’m 65465. Let’s set the goal at reaching the 66000 tomorrow. :crazy_face:

1 Like

It’s Gofest all over again…

Just a mere 15 minutes to go for me!

Didn’t hit level 36. But I will today. I’m like 8k off XD.
I hope I get Bulbasaur and not Charmander. I need more Bulbasaur candies to power up my hundo and because I want a Venusaur with Frenzy Plant.

How has everyone’s Kanto day gone?

edit: watches the bar turn yellow again
I am being invited to SO MANY RAIDS. And I’m crying cause I have no passes and wasn’t able to get a Pokemon into a gym last night while my dad was picking up pizza. All the gyms I would’ve had to fight and I don’t have time to fight a Blissey and a Slaking (especially one with 4000 CP).

I know people play near me but they’re all college students. And the friends I have that do play I don’t have contact information for because I met them right before the pandemic. pats her Eevee who is temp named no raid passes

Also made myself this uwu. The pokeball was originally a part of a bigger art piece that I accidentally ripped… so I put it onto this. I have my my partner Eevee toy too. What? I mean I’m not going anywhere but the car, maybe McDonalds, and the Gamestop Parking lot.

1 Like

Does anyone know if evolving an alolan form counts for collection challenge? I really don’t want to get another Graveler when I already have one. I tried looking it up but I got nothing.

hello everyone
small me-update

Bruised my tailbone (or landed on it and re-triggered the pain of bruising it a few years ago) during a day of ice skating one week ago (but the skating was fun), have been quarantined for a day, got to do the redo one of my math exams. Got my bike stolen. Realized I was completely oblivious to some signs a girl gave me two years ago. Got my bike stolen.Had not enough sleep for a week. Got messsages from a friend that there was a stabbing in her street yesterday (she’s fine though! not sure about the ones stabbed… the stabber got arrested after literally running into the police car)

Today however, i got enough hours of rest (yay).
So I do this amazing volunteer work once a week (wont tell anything about it though) that I really enjoy doing, and I think of the next week as a week that will be better than last week.
Wasn’t as active as i would have liked to last week, both in game as on these forums.

Though, after a slightly depressing wee,k I finally got a better day today, and next week will be better. Tomorrow I’ll be playing some games with friends, and I don’t have school to worry about.
Hope everyones week was better than mine!

Happy catching,
Me (Brobraam)

I’ll have some sleeping to catch up to so i’ll be going now. Probably won’t check on the forums tomorrow morning, rather in the evening.

5 Likes

You take care of yourself! I hope you feel better soon! And I hope you find your bike!

1 Like

Hope everything starts going better for you @Brobraam

1 Like

They already have shared there will be a makeup event.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. As we Dutchies would say: beterschap!