Lets talk - (anything)

Thanks. That’s the one that isn’t in mine for some reason. Not the biggest thing; I’ll still get two packs for two coins. :slightly_smiling_face: Just not three. :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ll still need to get another 3 pack before the 21rst though.

(never mind - found the answer to a question I had just posted…)

1 Like

I’m at home :slight_smile:

Hi there! How’s life?

2 Likes

Good, good. I have very little to complain about. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s good, hope you are doing well in these tough times! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is Articuno at full shiny odds this week? Or maybe slightly enhanced for its event? Both accts have gone 0 for 25 so far. Which wouldn’t be that bad, if even one had an IV over 91. Oh, well; at least I’ve gotten some candy and stardust out of 'em.

I have given up Raiding Articuno after doing ten or so. If Zapdos wasn’t coming up next I’d have tried harder, but I rather have a Shiny Zapdos than a Shiny Articuno.

Was about to punt, fed up with it. But that raid I got a 96. So I’m giving the chase a few more. But now I’m up to 0 for 34 (for the 2020 raids - still have the one shiny from last year…)

I’d rather have another shiny Moltres than Zapdos, and rather have either than Artie. But in all candor, it doesn’t make a huge difference, since I’m addicted to Legendary raids. I’ll look forward to Zapdos, but keep raiding Artie until the switchover.

Weird! My Lucario buddy photo this morning had a photobomb from Mega Charizard X (Lucario’s eyes and ears are visible above Mega Charizard-X’s head); but nothing spawned when I closed the image-view screen.

Where’d my Charizard go, I wonder…

20 minutes later that phone froze as the next raid transitioned from displaying the bonuses to the catch screen, and when I restarted the app, THERE was the Charizard I didn’t get at the time of the photobomb. The shiny Timburr I got from that raid had a higher CP than the Charizard, though… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Good to “see” that you’re alive @Thorend!

5 Likes

I really hope he ever makes his return to the forum.

3 Likes

Life’s been getting in the way of playing a game much I think.
He’s had a fsiit bit on his plate over the last 12 months from what I understand.

2 Likes

I did a raid and I think this was one of the best names I have ever seen lol

4 Likes

@everyone who is this

1 Like

@vorgriff3 you know who this is

2 Likes

I kind of know him. :thinking::laughing:

It’s my alt acct, begun when my main hit level 40. Have considered changing one of their names to be adjacent to the other in friends lists (maybe my main should be “aardvarkola” or my alt should be “vorgriff7”?)

2 Likes

I sent you a PM

Sounds like a reasonable topic for some slow time. My favorite (most memorable, I suppose) has been a local who goes by “ColdDeadVeins”. Second favorite name, I think, would be perfect as part of a whole place setting of related accounts. (“cup” is an awesome name. There’s a local nurse who goes by “bowl”. But I can’t help wondering, just where ARE “plate”, “fork”, and “knife”?)

2 Likes