Lets talk - (anything)

Lol I have seen a few good ones but most of my favorite one are the missed spelled ones

1 Like

@bagguille how you been

I`m still at the beach, retired from crowded folks, trying to be sane,
Happy, because the season of vacations has ended.
No, really iā€™m happyā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool you doing any fishing

1 Like

Fishing? You really want that I do damage or death to a living being? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha, donā€™t worry, IĀ“m not a vegane. I love to eat a good fish or meat, but I canā€™t imagine to kill it with my handsā€¦

1 Like

You can do catch and release thatā€™s what I do

What you say @vorgriff3

I said nothing. :no_mouth:

But I changed my mind and decided not to say nothing.

1 Like

What the hell yea talking about fool

Be takinā€™ down another Zap bird here about 23 minutes from now. Want in on that?

A sort of in-game fishing, if you willā€¦

Keep the shinies, but catch and release for the others. :slight_smile:

No shiny shitties so far in spotlight hour

2 Likes

Last time spotlight hour featured the double-transfer-candy bonus, I had a work shift dropped onto my head that meant I couldnā€™t get the bonus. The same thing has happened for the October double-transfer-candy spotlight hour. Iā€™ve already set aside several dozen surplus Legendaries for transfer, in hopes of reducing their need for rare candy.

How cool it would be if the 2x transfer candy worked like a star piece does for stardust, then if the game gave every user one 2x-transfer-candy piece, each of us could use it when we are free to play. It wouldnā€™t penalize players for choosing to put responsibilities before entertainment. And those who wanted to use theirs for enhancing one of the spotlight hours could do so.

1 Like

Rest In Peace, Edward Van Halen.:cry::notes::guitar::metal:

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be so sad when King Diamond goes

1 Like

Honestly about music itā€™s imposible to discuss. But everybody has the right to have itā€™s own values. And Iā€™m more at the side of @vorgriff3

3 Likes

What kind of music you listen to

I only listen to the crappy stuff. :upside_down_face:

Though SRV doesnā€™t qualify as crappyā€¦ (RIP, too)

2 Likes

Genesis, Pink Floyd, Kate Bush, Dimash, ā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good mix not bad man