Lets talk - (anything)

I just got the message from willow that I get the daily spawn!

Yeah, they have given it out now to everybody.

And Iā€™m as well in the test-group for a dailly free gift in the shop. But itā€™s not very interesting, normally itā€™s a potion and some balls.

Rectification: it seems this test has finished, no free gift anymore.

Iā€™m too fast todayā€¦ here the gift is:

1 Like

I donā€™t know either, I do know that the server has limited data storage (but as far as I know we arenā€™t there yet)

If you are worried about it, edit them into a collage or something like that

just evolved my 98% eevee to umbreon. just need to power it from level 35 to level 40 to complete my >90% iv level 40 eeveelution collection/dex

2 Likes

Did you get one of the free boxes today? Or did it end yesterday?

I got one today, as well got the guaranteed PokƩmon with the solid ring around.

1 Like

Should I purify the 14-15-14 Shadow Gligar that I just got? Would that have more usefulness than a :hundo: purified one? Maybe I should evolve it, instead?

Purify it and you have another hundo ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ

Either way, gliscor isnā€™t really that useful

1 Like

:confetti_ball:

3 Likes

I still have some work to doā€¦

2 Likes

@celery congratulations on your shadow legendary hundo

Iā€™ll call this a shlando :joy:

1 Like

A questionā€¦ sometimes we have trouble to find a PokĆ©mon for the thread http://forum.pokemongohub.net/t/community-cp-increase-challenge , and some of us try to power-up a pokĆ©mon to reach the needed pc.
But this works on a base of try and error.

Anybody knows a web, or an excel, or whatever, which helps to calculate which PokƩmon with which combination of IV reaches exactly the PC you want in a certain level?

No idea, but at least it helps that it now shows what CP the PokƩmon will help after evolving.

1 Like

Yeah, this at least let you know how many CP he will get in any step.
I have an Excel which calculates for any PokƩmon the complete table of any CP in any level and any IV.
But only thinking of the procedure to do this for all PokĆ©mon, and after searching for the right combination, and after this looking for a PokĆ©mon in your phone which is included in this listā€¦ no, itā€™s not a rational way to work

1 Like

Sorry to change the topic; but I just noticed that the raid interface now includes a little ā€œ+ā€ button to the right of ā€œfinding other playersā€ on the lobby screen. It goes away about 20 or 30 seconds before the countdown ends. When pushed, it brings up a list of friends, saying to pick up to 5 friends to invite. I have not tried to invite anybody, yet, though.

The one time I pressed the button to see, the raid froze at ā€œGoā€ for both of my accounts. I suspect it was a net flakeout that affected both phones, rather than a result of my pressing ā€œ+ā€ on one of them during the countdown. But I would have to try it several more times to do any sort of fault isolation on that.

Iā€™m excited by the possibility of inviting friends to raids beyond their range for ordinary remote raids. But I still donā€™t see any official breakdown of how the feature is actually intended to work. Like whose raid pass gets used by the invited friend, or if there is a limit to how many invites we can use each day. (I have a sinking feeling those sorts of details will have to be discovered by us by trial and error, meaning we might not ever really know what was meant to be implemented ā€“ only what we actually got.) But I have hope that some official details will be forthcoming.

1 Like

Thatā€™s correct; Level 40 Trainers can now invite Friends to Raid with them.

2 Likes

Anyone wants to participate in raids in Paris next week? :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™ll be available on discord

2 Likes

Hmmm in the mood for an overseas raid :grin:

2 Likes

Is there a discord server here?

Iā€™ll pm you