Lets talk - (anything)

And I am meeting up with @MrHeineken88 in 10 minutes for a lucky trade. Let’s hope that te IVs of our axews will be good

Well, I absulutely swept Arlo first try

4 Likes

Cannot enter in my llevel 40 account related to Facebook, but time ago it was a PTC account. And I tried to enter the old user and password from this time, and yes, it let me play… After this I have taken a look to my Facebook page, and it seems they have changed something related to “Chat rooms” and their privacy policy.
Maybe both things have influence to the login in PokemonGo with Facebook?

1 Like

What you talking about

Don’t know how to explain it better…

1. I closed the app friday night my typical level 40 account
  2. Saturday morning I tried to enter the app, “existing user”, “Facebook”
  3. the result, a black screen with the Pokeball-sign doing circles forever
  4. cleaning cache, restart and the same result
  5. login with “existing user”, “PTC”, user and password and I enter in the same account level 40 as allways

After this I’ve taken a look to my Facebook-page, and there come up some pop-ups where I have to accept new privacy policies, and the offer to create a chat-room.

1 Like

Anybody know how I can get the online-status switch to show up for my trainer? He doesn’t show up on his friends’ list of raid-invitation choices. But they all show up in his list. Did I set some kind of “don’t show my online status” switch or something? How can I switch it back if I did?

You can turn it on the same way you turn it off

When a friend is online and he/she turned on the “show my online status thingie”, they can be identified as online by the green circle/dot like in your own avatar.
I does screw up your sortinglist if you keep turning yourself online/offline all the time or set friends by online/oflline status.

That would make sense to me, too. But where is the switch to turn it on / off? My main account (pictured here) has a toggle switch beneath his avatar on the friends screen. But notice that the alt account’s screen (posted above) shows no switch… I see nothing on the Settings screen to change that, either.

The practical upshot of this is my alt account cannot be invited to raids, even by best friends.

followup: If I switch the list for invites to sort by online status and then to sort by name, my alt acct shows up as one of the choices now. There still isn’t an online-status switch for him, but at least he can be invited to raids. (So the system isn’t as broken as I thought; but it still isn’t quite right…)

1 Like

BTW, you don’t have to be online to invite others to raid with you, or others dont need to be online to receive your invite to raid.

2 Likes

I just noticed that because @Brobraam invited me while being offline. :thinking:

3 Likes

the Eiffel Tower is a shroomish nest by the way

3 Likes

change in good direction :slight_smile:
I am sitting at home, working remotely… and here it is - raid invite from the other side of the world (somewhere in Indonesia)

4 Likes

I still cannot conect with my Facebook-Login…

1 Like

Mensen: ik open de gifts van deze mensen morgen om 9:00 CET (7:00 UTC), en behaal de volgende friendship levels. Vergeet je lucky egg niet als je dat wil gebruiken!

Ultra friends:
WesleyvdBeek
HobKoanNam
Redlegs3times
BootVluchteling

Best friends:
PsychTrainer070
Vlecques
Bagguile
mookhoop
KFC71
FFrreekk

@bagguille @kRe @NotanotherKangaskhan

1 Like

I’ll open your gifts tomorrow 7:00 utc

2 Likes

:thinking:Aren’t I Lucky Friend with you? @Brobraam

2 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

Guys, we need a squirtle encounter for the wild encounter challenge!

2 Likes